Chapter 8

Before even the sun rose properly. Taehyung went for Seoul. One of his hand grabbing Jungkook's tiny wrist. They have to walk about for 20 minutes until they reach to the main street and then get a taxi to go the the station.

Where Jungkook look like a kindergarten kid whom his mom rushing to the school at early morning.

Taehyung look beside him feeling he almost carrying the person not just holding hands just to find out him rubbing his eyes with his tiny fist and trying to take proper look at the world.

He can't help but smile at how adorable he is. Looking very gorgeous at his baby carrot coloured hoodie. The sun rays make his skin look like more orange as if he is the finest tangerine exist.

"Seriously. It's too early to be early. We can go later."

Jungkook says with a broken voice.

"We can't. You know it's friday. There will be lot of crowd. Thank fully i was able to book a ticket."

"But i'm not very thankful. I want to sleep."

"Have you never heard of early to bed & early to rise?"

"Says the one who make me watch horror movie all night and now blame me."

Jungkook pout and make him laugh.

"Don't be a pup. You can sleep later."

"Fine. Anyways, jin hyung called me last night."

"He did? What did he say?"

"Nothing. Told us to go back safely."

"As expected."

"Yeah. And also said if you dare to boss me around then i should smack your head."

=

They no more often see each other these days. Both are busy with their study. But Taehyung can't stop think about why did Jungkook stop him from revealing their relationship to his hyung. Maybe he's not ready yet. He wants a proper time to come out. Nevermind, Jungkook is all his and his. He will not care about anything as long as Jungkook is okay.

Unexpectedly today, Taehyung and Seokjin went to Jungkook's pub to surprise him. It's been a long time hyung didn’t meet his little one and was so worried about him.

They received a text from Namjoon saying they need to hurry back to home.

Namjoon was quietly sitting on couch lowering his head. Beside the couch, their is two other people. Whom the Kim family hate with their whole heart.

"Hello Mr. Shin. Emily. Was that a surprise for us? You didn't tell us about your visiting."

Seokjin said politely. 

"Yes, we'd like to apologize first because we're in hurry so we completely forgot."

Mr. Shin replied with a not so happy face. He gestures the kim in laws to sat there as his face says he's probably here to discuss something important.

"My daughter says she saw Taehyung with someone else in Daegu?"