Chapter 13

Drunk Jungkook is rare. He never get drunk too much. Unlike Taehyung who get tipsy with just a one shot. The bunch of alcohols Jungkook taste till now is totally fine with his average tolerance. But what he had today is difference and new one for him.

Jisung's sister brought them from LA. tonight was a shining bright night for the band members. Especially for Jungkook who got millions of praise for singing his own written song. And also he earned the highest amount tonight of his little career.

They celebrate with everyone. But Jisung specifically invited Jungkook to his home just to celebrate individually and alone. Only two of them. And Jungkook couldn't say NO. He don't have so many friends to hang out and lately Jisung treated him very differently. He somehow felt like he was in need of care and love after his separation with Taehyung.

The goddamn exam is finally over and he could focus more on his new journey of his career.

Jisung was about 6 feet away from Jungkook. Both of them are on the floor. Jisung look like already pass out but Jungkook is still alert of his surroundings.

"Balvenie Double Wood 12!! I never had them before Jisung. It's fine as hell. Why don't you introduce me with that shit earlier huhh?"

He throw his word while rubbing the tip of the empty whisky bottle. Judging by his word, anyone will understand how drunk he is.

"They're pricey. And you can't have them often. So you don't need to know about this."

Jisung crawling back to Jungkook and manage to push his body up somehow before leaning to the couch.

"I wish i were drunk to forget everything. He's like my horrible last night's nightmare. I want to forget him."

With his half sober drunken state. Jungkook murmurs quietly. But audible to Jisung and he place his hand on Jungkook's back.

"You know you can talk to me."

"I'm too tired to talk. I need to do something to get rid of our memory. They're painful and scary."

Jisung noticed tears of the corner of Jungkook's eyes. No matter how drunk he is but tears on his love's eyes definitely waken him up.

"I can help you to forget."

Jisung said as he leans closer and pulled him on his lap. Jungkook was fully unprepared and shock by his action.

"What are you doin Jisung? You are drunk."

"But you're broken. I only care about you."

He sniff on his neck. Then left some wet kisses before slowly goes to his lips.

Jungkook thought that's a good turn for him but somehow he starts to feel uncomfortable. Some other man's touch on his body is what he don't want.

He kept thinking about Taehyung. He missed his touch. Even when Jisung was roaming his hand on his upper body, he keep thinking it's Taehyung who touches him.

That thought and friction caused his body to jerk suddenly and realized what they're doing. He tried to push him but the grip was strong.

"Leave me Jisung. I'm not comfortable."

He felt a sharp pain on his neck and understand Jisung just gave him a hickey.

He couldn't blame him. They both are drunk and wasted. So he forcefully jerk his hands away and crawl to the opposite of where Jisung is sitting.