Chapter 9

"There's no way Taehyung or his hyung use this car."

His footsteps stop right behind the expensive red BMW which is parking in front of Taehyung's house.

"I've never seen this before. And moreover, the colour of the car his hyung drove is black."

He check out the car from front to back and scoff.

"Maybe someone came. Should i go inside?"

He asked himself and thought to go back but looking at the bag in his hand, he decided to went once quickly.

Before he press the doorbell, the door opened. Revealing a girl. Jungkook know her. She's the one whom he saw at the library first and then at daegu. Whom about Taehyung never said a word.

Jungkook was not curious about her at all. Neither he force Taehyung twice to tell because he believe that Taehyung don't have any specific relation with her that will tense Jungkook. His first priority was to trust each other in their healthy relationship.

"Oh hi. You must be Taehyung's friend right?"

Jungkook raise his eyebrow and nod.

"Sorry but do i know you?"

"No i don't think so. Actually i saw you with Taehyung in Daegu. As far as i know, Taehyung don't have lot of friends. Except Jimin. Since he take you to his hometown then he must really care about you so i think you must be his friend."

"Yes, my name is Jungkook."

"Sorry i forgot to introduce myself. I'm Shin Emily. Taehyung's fiance and soon to be Kim Emily"

The next moment Jungkook felt he got a electric shock as a chill left his body.

"Sorry! What did you say?"

He asked. Hoping he heard her wrong but when she tell again, everything sounds clear.

The bag he's holding start to loosen the grip. He can fall on the floor anytime. Holding back his tears inside because he was falling into a trauma at this point.

"Hello. Are you okay?"

Between their conversation, Taehyung came out hearing familiar noise. And seeing Jungkook's terrific expression. Everything seems cleared to him. He felt like his heart is coming through his throat including a uncontrollable pain.

Emily snap her finger, wave her hand towards Jungkook's face to get him back on earth.

"Why do you look so shock? Don't tell me you didn't know about that."

He hardly force a smile and look away from Taehyung's direction.

"Actually, i was pretty busy these days and i didn't get enough time to have any conversation with Taehyung. Maybe that's how i ended up not knowing."

Emily laugh and tried to continue but her phone rang. It was urgent so she walk away leaving them alone.

Taehyung takes a deep breath but every word stops in the middle of their way. He cannot force any single noise to come out.

"What? Can't come with a better explanation?"

Jungkook scoff. Throw the bag to Taehyung that he was holding.

"Jin hyung said he is really craving for peach these days. These are for him. Freshly brought from my friend's garden."

Taehyung's face is down. Tears starts gathering and can break the lid anytime.