Chapter 17

The bag full of hazelnut definitely make Seokjin's eyes sparkled. His all times favourite food which he believe nothing could be more better than this one.

"Oh my baby bear. Finally you wished to give us a visit huhh? You really forgot us within a months after having your wife. Very inappropriate tsk tsk."

The little chuckle really haven’t their way as soon as Jin pinched Taehyung's cheek and gives him a warm welcome hug.

Namjoon was sitting on the couch a little bit far away with a magazine or something else. He also looked at them but soon put his attention on the piece of paper in his hand without saying anything. But not after very lately, when his eyes caught a familiar face behind the married couple. He was forced to look again just to found him. Jeon Jungkook!?

Seokjin also taken a back after seeing him with them. They both clearly knows that their relationship has completely broken apart and it's very much rare to see those two again together.

Both Namjoon and Seokjin's shocked doesn't goes down at the moment they also notices Jimin entered the house just now. Both of his hands is full packed by some heavy bags. And a wide smile as always on his face.

"Let me process first. How the hell all of you are together? Did you guys makes any plans about this surprising visit?"

Seokjin completed his words but they all kind of ignores him. Jimin put all the bag on floor but one bag he took towards Seokjin's face and waved it excitedly.

"Hyung. Guess what is it? Your Louis Vuitton Birkin. Aren’t you excited?"

"What? You are not kidding are you?"

He grab the bag as he opened them hurriedly and found the exact same thing Jimin just said. And Namjoon couldn’t do anything except shooking his head by Jin's silliness as he stood up and walking towards the group of chaos.

"Omg. Where did you get that?"

"My parents went to L.A last week. And i told them to bought it for you."

"Oh come on. What will they think now?"

"Nothing will hyung. Can't you just accept such a fabulous present?"

Namjoon walk past the duo and went to Jungkook. After checking his whole figure for a quite. He pulls him into a warm hug. A very comfortable one that makes Jungkook's every anxious flood away.

"How surprising. I thought you forgot us already Jungkook. How are you? Is everything going well lately? You look kinda healthy. I hope you're doing well right?"

"Hyung. Relax. Ask me slowly. Don't make me confused about which one i should answer first. Yes i'm fine. And eating very well lately. How about you? And your medical conditions?"

Jin also approached them. His eyes was teary from the first. And as soon as he goes to Jungkook. He couldn’t hold himself back anymore and completely teared up. Jungkook's soothing shoulder steps up and gives a place to cry for a while.

It's faded up from their mind that Taehyung and Emily is also there. And waiting for NamJin to noticed them as well. Tho they can wait because Seokjin has such unbreakable bond with Jungkook. He used to treat him like his own Son. When Namjoon also has soft spot. The man who went a stone hearted after watching how brutally his parents died. No one can bare such cruelty tho.

Emily herself goes to them after Seokjin calm downed. Perhaps the unwill on the marriage. Seokjin always takes good cares of Emily. Just like Taehyung, he also knows whom to treat in a good way. A women never deserved to be blamed alone when the man is also a part of the situations commands!