𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Second Person POV

These kind of events weren't your thing; fancy get togethers where everyone got acquainted with one another as classical music played in the background.

Your parents forced you to dress in a short, green dress with silver heels. A silver tiara and silver hoop earrings were added to finish the outfit.

You stared down at the party happening below you, arms leaned on the railing as your chin sat in the palm of your hand

"Well, what's a princess like you doing up here all alone?"

You immediately stood up straight as a male swiftly came up to you, his blonde hair and purple eyes shining in the light as his white suit complimented his looks. You had to admit, he was rather atttractive.

"Just..enjoying the view."

You replied with a polite smile, looking down at the people on the lower level.

"Well, it's no fun just enjoying the view. Why not become it?"

You looked up, immediately noticing the male's hand stretched towards you. You hesitantly shook your head no as you embarrassingly looked at the ground,

"I..don't dance."
"A princess like you can't dance?"

You immediately looked up at the blonde, glaring at him,

"I can dance! I just..don't."
"That's alright, darling. I'll stay up here and enjoy the view with you."

The two of you stared down at the gathering of people, pointing out little things and laughing at some of them. As you were laughing, you had accidentally let out a snort, causing you to immediately cover your mouth with your hand.

"I-I'm sorry-"
"No, please don't apologize."

The male reached for your hands and slowly pried them away from your mouth, giving you a gentle smile,

"That was cute."

You looked away bashfully, unsure on how to respond. As you looked at the ground below you, you noticed that people were beginning to bid each other goodbye as they took their leave.

"Well, would you look at that. It's ending already."

The blonde beside you voiced your thoughts. You sighed, turning to face the male,

"I best get going. I should start to see the guests out."
"Wait a minute, darling. I haven't even gotten your name."

You smiled, holding out your hand,

"[Y/n]. [Y/n] [L/n]."

The blonde smiled, taking your hand into his own and bringing it up to your lips, kissing the back of it.

"Well, [Y/n], if you ever need me, ask for Tamaki Suoh in music room three at Ouran Private Academy."

Before you could respond, the call of your name caught your attention. You quickly bid the male goodbye before rushing off, leaving him by himself.