𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Second Person POV

"Do you skate?"

You looked up at the building before you, Tamaki right beside you with a goofy grin on his face. You shrugged, looking up at the blonde,

"I guess."

You knew that your answer was an understatement; for you were a dancer, of course you were good on your feet. Saying nothing, Tamaki grabbed your hand and pulled you inside the building.

~~

You laughed for the nth time that day, watching as Tamaki fell yet again. Who knew there was something the prince isn't automatically good at?

"I'd appreciate it if you'd stop laughing at my failures, princess."

You let out a giggle, watching as Tamaki hobbled over to you while holding the railing on the wall.

"I'm sorry, but you're just so...bad."

Tamaki let out an offended gasp as he placed his hand over his chest - which was a mistake as he immediately lost balance and fell over. You couldn't help but laugh, snorting as you did so.

Tamaki stayed on the ground, sprawled out like a starfish and letting out a defeated sigh.

"That's it, I give up."

You glided over to Tamaki and held out a hand,

"Here, let me help you."

Looking up at you with his round, purple eyes, Tamaki took your hand and wobbly stood up. He gripped onto your hands for dear life, fearing that he could fall any second.

You found his struggle rather adorable, it reminded you that even someone as perfect as the host king was still human. You began to slowly skate backwards.

"Tamaki, push with one leg and let the other guide you before switching."

Tamaki began to take literal steps, scared of even attempting to glide on the ice. You glared at him, causing him to let out a huff before he did as told, pushing off with one foot and letting the other guide him.

They were baby pushes, but still pushes nonetheless. After a few minutes, you began to instruct Tamaki to go faster and take bigger pushes. The male was hesitant at first, but eventually began to try.

Tamaki successfully managed to glide on the ice, easily balancing on his feet. You smiled,

"You're doing it! I'm going to let go now, okay?"
"No, don't!"

You slowly retracted your hands, which was a big mistake. Tamaki immediately fell forward, his body colliding onto yours and causing the both of you to crash onto the ice below.

You let out a groan, having the wind knocked out of you. Tamaki immediately sat up, cupping your face with one gloved hand and holding your hand with the other.

"Princess! O-oh gosh, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

You sat up, looking up at Tamaki and bursting into laughter. Confused, Tamaki began to slowly laugh with you, before he realized the true comedic-ness of the moment, causing him to genuinely laugh along with you.

"Ouch, let's go sit down for a bit."

You suggested, holding your rib cage. Tamaki nodded as he watched you stand up before extending a hand out to him. Tamaki took your hand and followed you to the seating areas.

You sighed, resting your head on Tamaki's shoulder and watching the other people skate. Tamaki smiled as he rested his head on top of yours, catching a whiff of your scent.

After a while, you removed your head before standing up, stretching a hand out to Tamaki.

"Let's go, Suoh. You have some skating to do."