𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Third Person POV

"I'm running out of good ideas, men! I only have five days left, and she still doesn't seem convinced."

Tamaki complained, sitting at a table while being surrounded by his fellow host mates.

"How about a cake date? Try all sorts of yummy cakes together!"

Honey-Senpai suggested, earning a head shake from Tamaki,

"I don't know if she has a sweet tooth..."

Unbeknownst to Tamaki, [Y/n] did.

"You seem to be putting a lot of thought into this, Senpai. You really like [L/n], huh?"

Haruhi smiled at her upperclassman. Tamaki's cheeks flushed as he stared at a nearby wall,

"W-well...it's complicated."
"That's not a no."

Kyoya teased, causing Tamaki's cheeks to flush even more. Before anyone else could utter a word, the doors to the host club suddenly opened. At the entrance stood the very female they had just been talking about.

"[Y/n]..."

Tamaki breathed, not expecting to see the female so soon. [Y/n] gave a sheepish smile,

"Sorry, is this a bad time? I just didn't see you after school today, so I figured that I'd come find you..."

Tamaki fell speechless. He didn't expect the female to willingly seek him out - this gave him hope that maybe she was being convinced.

Before Tamaki could act, he was being pushed towards [Y/n] until he found himself directly in front of her. [Y/n] smiled,

"Um, if you don't mind, I actually have an idea for today's date..."

~~

Tamaki watched in confusion as [Y/n] tied her hair back before putting on a pair of gloves. [Y/n] looked back at Tamaki and smiled,

"You don't mind getting your hands dirty, do you?"

~~

"So, why gardening for today's date?"

Tamaki asked as he watered the planted seeds. [Y/n] smiled,

"You'll see later."

Tamaki finished watering the plants before looking back at [Y/n], noticing a speck of dirt on her face. Walking towards her, Tamaki reached out his hand and used his gloved thumb to brush off the dirt.

"You have a little something."

[Y/n] looked up at Tamaki with her [e/c] eyes and giggled,

"So do you."

It was then Tamaki suddenly became aware of the loads of dirt on his face, feeling disgusted by the fact that something was touching his well-kept skin. Taking off her gloves, [Y/n] grabbed a rag and used the hoes to wet it.

"Here, I always bring one of these to wipe the dirt off of myself when I'm done gardening. Now hold still."

[Y/n] gently caressed Tamaki's face with one hand as she used the other to hold the rag and gently wiped it on Tamaki's face. The male felt his face heat up from the way [Y/n] held his face, not even realizing that she had finished wiping his face.

[Y/n] blinked,

"Oops, sorry if I wiped your face too hard. Your skin is turning red."
"I-it's okay..."

[Y/n] smiled, nudging her head in the direction of her estate.

"C'mon, let's get the rest of you cleaned up."