𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

Third Person POV

[Y/n] sat on her bed, dressed in [outfit] with her hair tied back as she read a book. Flipping to the next page, [Y/n] let out a sigh as she looked at the clock on the wall. He should be here any minute..

As if on cue, someone knocked on the door. [Y/n] looked up, telling whoever was on the other side to come in. One of the maids gently opened the door as she peeked her head inside,

"Miss [Y/n], someone is here to see you."
"I'll be right there."

[Y/n] responded, placing a bookmark in between the last read pages and closing the book. [Y/n] made her way downstairs, smiling when she spotted a familiar blonde chatting with one of the maids.

As if noticing a new presence, Tamaki looked up to see [Y/n] making her way down the steps, a goofy grin plastered on his face once he spotted her.

"Hello, Tamaki."

[Y/n] greeted once she was in front of him. Tamaki took [Y/n]'s hand into his own before kissing the back of it.

"Hello, princess. You look stunning as always."

Giggling, [Y/n] gently removed her hand before motioning in the direction of the kitchen.

"Come on. The cupcakes won't bake themselves."

~~

Tamaki stood in the middle of the kitchen as [Y/n] got out all the ingredients and tools needed to bake cupcakes. Once everything was ready, she threw a spare apron at Tamaki before she began to put one on herself.

"Ready to bake, lover boy?"

Tamaki faltered at the nickname, finding it unexpected - especially from someone like [Y/n].

"L-lover boy?"

Tamaki parroted in confusion. [Y/n] smirked, turning around to face Tamaki,

"Yeah, lover boy. That's what you are."
"Wh-whatever.."

Tamaki muttered, his face flushed a light shade of pink as he tied the apron around his waist.

"Here, I'll mix everything together for the batter and you hand me the ingredients I need."
"Gotcha."

[Y/n] and Tamaki successfully made the batter together, pouring it into the cupcake liners before sliding the pan into the oven. [Y/n] shut the oven before removing her mittens, smiling at Tamaki,

"Well, we did it! Now to wait twenty minutes."

Tamaki smiled mischievously at [Y/n] as he inched closer to her, giving the female an uneasy feeling.

"You've got something. Uh- right..."

Tamaki suddenly smudged his thumb against the tip of [Y/n]'s nose, leaving a powdered substance mark.

"..There!"

[Y/n] gasped as she wiped the flour off of her nose,

"Oh, really? Looks like you've got something, too, actually. Right..."

[Y/n] smudged cake batter on Tamaki's cheek, giggling when he cringed at the texture.

"..There! You might want to get that off.."

Tamaki playfully glared at [Y/n], his hand now caked with flour,

"Oh, you're so on!"

The two teens chased each other around the kitchen, turning it into a powdery/cake bater-ey mess. [Y/n] giggled while being chased by Tamaki when she suddenly slipped, crashing into the very blonde she was running from.

[Y/n] propped herself up on her elbows, realizing she was face-to-face with none other than Tamaki - who was underneath her. Neither of the two said anything, only staring into each other's eyes.

The sound of the timer going off lulled the two of their trance, [Y/n] rolling off of Tamaki as she slid her oven mitts on and took the cupcakes out of the oven.

After decorating the cupcakes together in an awkward silence, [Y/n] held up a cupcake towards Tamaki and smiled,

"Cheers!"

Tamaki gently smiled at the girl, pressing his cupcake against hers.

"Cheers, [Y/n]."