45.Confession

"Y/n." 

Turning back I saw the owner of the deep voice. 

"How may I help you Mr. Kim?"

I was invited on this event. It was actually important so I had to come . Of course he would be invited too. I just didn’t expected him to talk to me. 

"Taehyung. Call me Taehyung please." 

I rise a brow, please?  To me? Just to call his name? What are you playing again?

"It doesn’t seem appropriate. And I would suggest you to also not address me so casually." I said calmly 

"Why do you treat me like this y/n. You seems hostile towards me." he point out the obvious 

Actually it still irks me the fact that he just can't leave me alone. I don’t want to hold a grudge from past. But his behaviour in this life is still not so pleasant. 

"Do you have something to say Mr. Kim?" 

"Come to my side y/n." his deep voice, his pricing intense gaze is on me like a predictor. 

I rise a brow at him signalling for an explanation. 

"I want you on my side as a partner." he said seriously. I remember getting angry on this years ago. But now I humorlessly laughed at him. Some people’s audacity amused me sometime. 

"Mr. Kim stop messing with me. My patients wears very thin. And yah, you need a doctor not me. " I sneered and walk out of there without spearing a second glance.

I'm sure this has perfectly ruined his ego. Does he still think he can mess up with me and I'll let it go. If he wants a fight I'll give him a war.  No one fucking mess up with Kang y/n and gets away with it.

Wow, now this? 

What did I do to deserve this? 

Wait why I'm being dramatic like Rowan? 

Suddenly I want beat the shit out of Rowan.

I have already deal with her fiancee now her? Why they can't just leave me alone?  Did god send this package duo just to bother me?

"Rose I've already told you I won't die just cause my hand got burned. And Rose stop going throughout people’s stuff without permission It's freaking disgusting." I said with my poker face. She flinch at my word like I've slapped her or something. 

She looked left and right with red cheeks due to embarrassment just to make sure no one listen to me. She was about to say something to me but I cut her off

"And stop apologising." Again I left without a second glance. 

"Why do you look so worked up?" Jungkook asked making me sigh.

He came just after I got away from Rose. Currently we are having out dinner. He took a seat beside me which was a relief. At least he won't test my patients today like the rest of the human beings here.

"Bitches has been testing my patients lately." I  grumbled making him chuckle. 

I don’t know why I just slip out what was on my mind. But it seems to happen sometimes with Jeon boy around. Maybe cause his presence is tolerable. 

I noticed how much of a bunny like smile he has. 

It's actually..... 

... Cute .. 

"Here have this lobster, It's really really good. You love seafood." Jungkook said 

Jeon boy remember this?