47. Call

"Y-y/n why are you here?" Roseanne asked. She is surprised when she saw her younger sister in her agency. 

"Sumi, where is she?" y/n's cold commanding voice send shiver down her spine. She seems colder than usual. 

"W-we were s-shooting together i-in lunch break s-she disappeared." Rose's voice tremble under y/n's powerful demanding presence. Without wasting another second y/n took out her phone and call Sumi after two call Sumi picked up.

"Where are you?" 

"S-second floor, store r-room." Sumi sobbed from the other side of the call. Y/n's eyes widen at that. She dashed towards the second floor with Yuta and Roseanne following behind. 

Staffs around them whispers in shock, they never thought they'll see the Kang y/n, let along her being so worked up. 

❝Isn't that Kang y/n?❞

❝Oh my god this is my first time seeing her this close. She is so cold.  ❞

❝SHer presence is so overwhelming. I almost got shivers.  ❞

❝Yah, but I got mesmerized by her, hehe ❞

❝Wait but why did she went that way like that? ❞

❝She isn't here for her sister?❞

❝Doesn’t' seems so, then who? ❞

"Ma'am, here." Yuta shouted 

Y/n and Rose went to the store room, the door was broken by Yuta. When they saw inside they froze on their places. Tae Sumi was hugging her trembling self, sobbing. Her shirt was gone she was only in her sports bra and leggings. 

Yuta took off his coat and handed it to y/n and turn around walk to the rooms entrance to make sure no one enter the room. 

Y/n run towards her bestfriend. She wrapped the coat around her then gently took Tae Sumi into her arms. Sumi who avoid looking at anyone, throw herself into y/n's protective, comforting embrace. She burst into tears, she kept crying and trembling, vulnerable. Y/n didn’t ask anything she just hold her tightly giving her warmth. She rubbed circle on Sumi's back soothingly, and whispered sweet nothing things to her. 

"It's okay."

"I'm here. You are safe."

"Don't worry, I got you."

"Take deep breathe."

Roseanne was watching all this few steps away from them. Her eyes filled with tears, her heart clench when she saw a whole new side of her younger sister, whom she always thought of a cold heartless person that doesn’t care about anyone. 

She felt so much emotions at once. 

She saw how much caring and considering y/n actually is. But it has to be with this girl who is her rival. Roseanne felt envious of Tae Sumi. She couldn’t help but to wonder if things were good between the two sisters then?  Y/n would come to rescue Rose and protect her?  Love her?  And treat her like the way she is doing to Sumi?

And deep down she know the answer. Yes, she would love and protect her older sister from the world and give her the world if she wanted. 

Dread and regret filled her heart at the thought of it. 

At the same time she felt envy. Cause It's Tae Sumi is the one who actually is the one y/n saw as her sister not Roseanne. Tae Sumi is her biggest rival then why does y/n has to be so close with her. Why??