CHAPTER 23

It is already 3am at the morning when freen waked up because she felt freecia is hugging her tight while shaking that got her worried...

sheshhh...
she said while rubbing freecia's back that made the kid calm down a little bit.

i cant remember when you weren't there,
when i didn't care, to anyone but you...

i swear you been throught everything there is, cant imagine anything we missed...

can't imagine anything the two of us can't do,
trough the year's you never let me down,
you turn my life around.

the sweetest day's, i found...
i found with you.

through the year's,
i never been afraid.

you keep my tear's away,
and am so glad i stay.

right here with you,
through the year's...

freen sing's for freecia that made her more calm after seeing her at that state she immediately cover her with a blanket and leave's the room

argh!!! life...
freen yawn before going down stair  and shock to see becky who is peacefully sleeping at the couch.

hayst... why didn't she wake me up and just sleep beside her baby , tsk...
she said while picking the blanket on the floor and put on becky... after checking if becky is comfortable with her sleep she look around the house...

Freen's POV

after seeing becky is just fine i decided to look around the whole house it look to calm and cozy enough for me, the theme is just right and relaxing to everyone's eyes, the wall's are all white mixed by gray  the design is  modorn and classy i can really see who is the owner by just looking around they have a small garden with a big tree and a swing under it

Should i clean?
i ask my self when i suddenly got borred of what am i doing.

after making up my mind i immediately go back inside the house and start cleaning the whole living room, but with an extra care because i dont want to disturb becky from sleeping, and as if i had a choice but to take care of everything here since i already sleep over here,,, it is already 5am at the morning when when i finished cleaning the whole house.

phi~~~
i heard freecia's voice from the stair's so i pick her up there since she still look so sleepy.

aww why did this baby waked up this early huhh.
i said as i carry her and bring her to the kitchen

i felt like there is no one beside me.
she said while rubbing her eyes and yawning.

is that so.
i said answer shortly

yup.
and she answer shorter than i though haha its so cute.

are you afraid sleeping alone?
i said and she just nodded her head

im kind of hungry phi.
she said giving me a cute smile, ohh my hod we have a same teeth how adorable.

okay... then let me cook for you.
i said and star picking up all i need in the kitchen and immediately start cooking

it's already 6 when freen and freecia start eating while becky on the other side kust woked up when she heard some laughter that made her stand up in nervousness.

Becky's POV

I dont know if i am dreaming but am i really hearing a laughter, so i immediately stand where i am sleeping and i saw freen and my baby freecia who is laughting together god am i still dreaming i wish am not. seeing my daughter being so happy to be with someone that she just meet is weird, but i can tell that they both have a similarities so they really click just imagine this is just one of my dream before and now, just look at them i dont know why this scene freaking fill my heart with joy and many emotion...

goodmorning mommy~~~
i got cutted by my though when freecia greeted me with her lively voice, aw my baby and i look at freen who just wave her hand in me.

goodmorning my princess how's your sleep?
i greeted and ask her at the same time

yes,,, i had a good cozy dream and big pluffy pillow beside me hehe.
she said  that made me look at freen who is also looking at me. her eyes really she's making me feel this way infront of my daughter?

ehem!!!
my daughter chocked that make me go back to reality.

hey drink water, eat slowly okay?
freen said while helping my baby drink

thankyou phi you really are the best.
she said and give her a cute heart sign.

ahm... becky why dont you join us.
freen invited me and i immediately sit beside freecia who is enjoying her food.

Fast forward...

after the small talk that freen and becky had, freen decided to take freecia in her friend's hospital to check her up shes worried about the kid's fever last night so she convince becky...

where are we heading?
freecia who is in the back sit ask freen and becky.

to the hospital.
freen answer shortly

awww... i dont want there mommy.
the little girl complain to her mother.

but you need to.
freen said firmly.

i hate you  phi.
freecia raises her voice to freen but she dont answer and just look at becky who is  on a deep though.

hey are you okay?
she ask her and tapped her shoulder.

yeah where are we now?
becky ask her

already here.
freen said and parked her car

are you sure your okay?
she ask becky again before getting off the car

yeah no worries freen thank.
becky said and ressure freen with a light smile.

after a minute of playing a tag game with freecia they finally convince her to let the doctor check her up with one condition, they are going to take freecia with them in their work after the check up, they are all in E.R right now and becky excuses her self to go to the restroom.

where is the restroom here...
becky speak's to her self.

should i ask someone?
she said in her thought

excuse me miss?
a person on her back tap her shoulder.

yes?.
she ask and face the person who is talking to her.

becky?
the person said that shock becky.

Hi BB's  sorry the long time waiting again i have a pending school work to do, this sem is really killing me btw hope you like this chapter  please vote and follow my account dont worry i prepare something exciting on the next chapter lovelots🐰.