CHAPTER 28

after going to park freen ask becky to go somewhere specially to her and the she did say yes as well as freecia who is so excited going to that place, all of them went into the car and freen drive for almost half an hour while becky fall's a sleep while they are on their way.

hey babe were already here.
freen said waking her girlfriend up

ohh did i sleep long?
becky ask freen that made the blunt girl smile in her cuteness

no, and its fine if you did dont worry babe.
freen said and kisses her forehead as she help her to come out of the car still feeling sleepy.

oka-
becky's cutted her own word when she realize where they are as she watch her daughtet run.

why are we here?
becky ask her confusely while looking around the sementery

ahm, may be going to visit my mom.
freen said and smile at becky who is looking at her with an unknown face.

why?
freen ask her worriedly.

wh-why didn't you say,i mean how long? and why?
becky said with a teary eyes still looking for freen waiting for her to answer her question's.

okay just calm down first, let go where she is?
freen ask her and the girl just nodded on her, they walk while becky is still prossesing what happen in her mind.

here you go, hi mom.
freen greated her mom's grave and smile at becky who is now failed to stop her tears from falling.

mom!
becky called freen's mother like how she called it before that made freen felt a big bang pain in her heart.

im sorry for being so late, i didn't know i-i thought you survive, i didn't me-
becky wasn't about to continue her own words when she start crying so hard, and freen immediately hugged her and stuck the crying girl in her embrace.

its okay becky, its not your faul-
freen is trying to comfort her but becky really felt guilty about everything after all, the fact that she couldn't keep her promise to freen's mother because of what happen makes her felt sadness, the small bond that she was expecting to have the whole that she is with freen just fade away

freen, i promise to your mom that i will be their for the both of you, and now i f*cking mess it up i thought she survive, i-im so sorry for not being there i felt so useless.
becky state and burried her face into freen's shoulder hugging her tight and tap her head.

(Flash back...)

becky!!!
freen called becky who is talking to her mom at the living room

freen were still talking, stop throwing tantrums to your girlfriend.
Ms. Chakimha said that made freen pout and becky laught.

your always stealing her attention mom, we are suppost to watch movie up stair's and your eating the time that we have together by chitchating in something tsk.
freen said and leave the two woman laughting.

by the way becky, can i ask you a favor?
Ms. Chakimha said in a serious tone.

Sure mom what is it?
becky answered her immediately.

about my cancer, can you please dont let freen found it out.
Ms. Chakimha ask with a pleasing words that made becky worried, she's sure freen would be mad if she found's out about it.

but she should know.
becky said worriedly.

i dont want her to get worried bec, i want her to focus on her studies and also to things that make her happy, all of her life she's always caging her self to me until she met you im not going to make her use to me since i know that this ilness that i have has no cure.
Ms. Chakimha said with a teary eyes that made becky agree to her mother inlaw.

but if things get worst or in another way, dont expect me not to tell freen about it mom.
becky said holding her inlaw's hand

Becky promise me that you wont leave freen, you are her world not only hers but mine because your making my daughter smile, dont leave her specially when i did leave her, i cant stanf seeing her cry like how she cry when her father left us.
Ms. Chakimha explain pleasing becky.

I will never leave her i promise.
becky said and hugged her after that small conversation she excusses her self and go upstairs to be with her sulking bunny.

(End of Flash back...)

phi, why is mommy crying?
freecia ask freen worriedly.

ohh, nothing baby she just felt sad because of my mother's death.
freen explain calmly seeing freecia's cute nodd.

is this your mommy?
freecia ask point at the grave of freen's mother.

yes she died last three year something turning four baby.
freen said that made becky look at her

ohh same as my age, can i hug you to?
freecia ask that melt's freen's heart and becky let her go to hugged her daughter.

your mommy is surely proud and happy watching you in the heaven phi, iloveyou.
freecia said and kisses freen's checks that leave both of the woman shock.

hey kiddo why did do that.
becky said raising her eye brows in her own daughter.

why? phi didn't even react your not the only one who is allow to kiss her.
freecia said that made becky a little piss and thickle her and freen do the same but guiding freecia's head.

mo- hehe stop MOMMY!!!
Freecia said raising her voice because of what they are doing.

you said you need to ask her permission first right.
becky remind her daughter's own word.

but she is my mommy so i dont need to.
freecia said that made them shock again, why does this kid like making her two mommy stone in her words.

After that small teasing all of them sit infront of freen's mother grave, and enjoy their moment they talk and laught at each othe specially to freecia's naughtyness toward the two woman, and teasing them on who she caught them kissing early this morning that made becky so irretate in her own daughter, this bond is just in their both dream that is actually happening now and both of them wish that this will never end...

Third person POV,

i hate watching them i hate how you laught and cry on her shoulder because we all know that should be me, i hate how that sh*t kiddo kisses your checks f*ck i will do everything to crushed you sarocha.

i will get what belongs to me wait and see.

Hi BB's sorry for long waiting again OMG i have so many PT to do and thesis so sorry about this ill try to update sooner this days, have a good reading dont forget to vote and follow me🐰.