CHAPTER 34

Becky's POV

as soon as we reaches the hospital the doctor's immediately take care of freen they bring to the ER and ask me wait for her out side i let my mom fix the mess on my room and ask richie to go home take care of freecia as my dad goes with the police officers and give a brief statement for what happen, hour and hour has passed by no one is comming out i wanted to clear my head on what will going to happen but i know freen will fight and come back to me very soon.

another hour has passed and becky didn't realize that she already fell asleep when someone tapped her shoulder that wakes her up.

ohh sorry what happen? is she okay now?
becky ask the doctor.

Were very sorry to say this but the damage that her head has is very critical.
the doctor said in a calm way but that didn't lessen how scared becky is right now, she know to her self that she cant lost freen not this time.

wh-what do you mean she's alive right she's okay?
becky said as she start crying infront of tge doctor.

plea-please im pleasing you save her.
becky said.

she's on comma ms. Amrstrong we cant do anything about it we did everything i think we should just stay calm and wait for ms. Sarocha to wake up and be brave at this time, you can see her later when she is already transfer on her room, excuse me.
the doctor said and excuses his self with that becky break down as she saw freen coming out to the ER with nany tubes on her body she follows her until they reaches her room, becky watch how the doctor assist freen's body and how they check those tubes in her as soon as they finish their jobs they immediately leave the room.

Hey, babe i-im sorry im really sorry.
becky sit beside freen and hold her hand with her shaking hand, she start kissing it and cry all her heart as she watch how painful and powerless freen body is right now.

(Flash Forward.)

its been 1 week since freen got into a comma and everything is okay on this time becky and nop's relationship as a married couple is now out of the court becky immediately file an legal act about it as they make sure that nop will be on bars because of what he did but for the mean time he is still at the hospital they put him on a different hospital to make sure of freen's safety, freen's friend is always visiting her and taking care of her on the hospital making sure that she's okay will becky is still busy freecia on the other hand is always on the hospital with her auntie nam to take care of freen.

Becky's POV

After finalizing my divorce paper and making sure that nop sign it i go straight to the hospital to check on freen its been a long day for me not only to me yeah for everyone who keeps on fight and waiting for freen.

hi.
i greated freen's friend and they all play with my baby.

there you are freecia is so energetic today.
nam said and get up as well as kade and heng.

sorry about that by the way thankyou for taking care of freen also to freecia.
i said and sit on the coach and sight as i look at freen who is still peacefully resting.

i think we should go now bec.
heng said and start picking their things

ohh yeah sure thankyou again.
i said again before letting them leave as i get up to clean freecia's mess, but she stops me and start cleaning it on her own.

mommy go to mommyphi shes been waiting for you.
my daughter said that melts my heart i hope she know how greatful i am to have her i sit down and hold freen hands again and as i touches her check's and kisses her forehead.

how are you today? the doctor said that you doing well and that good to know.
i said as i try not to cry infront of her today just for today i dont her to get worried.

i know you can hear me babe, i miss you ill be waiting for you okay just fight everything will be okay, my divorce settlement is now on court nop is already on his process of being in bars everything being okay now, were just waiting for you.
i said and look at my daughter who is busy fixing her thing i think richie is already on his way to pick her up.

freecia.
i called her

yes mommy.
she answer with her sweet cute voice.

can you give mommy a hug?
i said and she immediately run to me and hugged me, and by that yeah i felt warm and brave again i let her go when i hear the door open.

ready now?
richie said infront of the door.

yeah take care mommy ill be back tomorrow.
freecia said and leaves the room as richie stays on his position and give me a assuring smile.

everythign will be okay bec.
richie said before closing the door he knows that i dont want to talk about it so no one is asking about what happen.

hey freen.
i called her again and rest my head on her hand i was tired and yeah i know i still need to to this tomorrow, i was about to sleep when i felt her hand moving.

freen? hey can you hear me?
i ask her as she start opening her eyes oh God thankyou, i know you'll be back baby, i start pressing the nurse botton when she finally open her eyes widely and aminute after that they came and start checking on her and for the whole week i get to hear her voice again i feel like my heart is comming out of my rib cage.

shes okay now ms. Armstrong just call us if there is a changes on her.
the nurse said and i just nodded on her and they immediately leave the room.

f-freen how are you babe?
i ask her as i hold her hand i thought i already lost her thankyou for bringing her back.

bec.
freen called me and touches my checks how i missed her i didn't say anything and just hugged her and she just let me cry on her, she tapped my head and let me cry my heart this night would be the best night of my life, my love is with me again.

Hi BB's late update again sorry im preparing for my final huhu wish me luck, by the way close to the end of the story and yeah im going to make another story dont worry many are asking for bini series so ill do it for you guys hehe please stay and support my next story after this im not yet ready to say goodbye to this story but yeah have a goodtime and please enjoy this chapter dont forget to vote and follow my acc🐰.