Chapter 4

Jungkook voice just stop in the middle as he took some time just to register that sentence.

''We are going back to your love, your baby bear.''

Yoongi gave a soft smile as he looked over his shocked brother.

''Really hyung? You are not lying right, please don't prank me?''

Jungkook asked being all unsure and scared to the core.

If this is prank, he will surely won't able to take this.

''Kookie, how can I pull this type of prank when I know my little brother woke up everyday just in a hope to listen that he can go back to his babybear.''

And there Jungkook's tears rolled down before he brokes into sob while yoongi engulfed his baby brother in his arms.

But even after trying kook's tears didn't stop. Well how can those eyes don't cry in happiness when they got know their wait of seeing their love will be over soon.

How can those lips won't wobbled who would finally be able to touch those soft lips again.

His wait is going to be over. He is finally going to get the reason for which he lived all these years, he is going to get his love.

Nothing can match his happiness right now, not even those tears who was flowing carelessly in happiness.

But this made yoongi worried as he looked at his mother with a pout, well he hate seeing his little brother cry which jin know so he softly replaced himself letting yoongi free who got hugged by his jimin.

''Sshh don't cry kookie. Your babybear will scold us again if he got to know that we made you cry.''

Jungkook chuckled remembering their childhood moments where he cried because jin scold him badly but his babybear made him smile just in next minute as he started scolding jin which was too much cute for him to not admire his cute fluff ball.

Jungkook's thought came to a halt when he remembered his parents words.

''E-eomma does tae's parents contact us? You talked to my babybear?''

The hope and eagerness which was in kook's voice made jin teary, now how should he answer this to his son?

He remembered how his husband ended the topic of kook returning back to korea saying the day tae or his parents contact them, then only then will go there cause it was meaningless to go back when they don't even know where taehyung or his parents are?

Jin looked at his husband, his eyes clearly asking rm to answer their jungkook's question.

Rm made kook face him but took a deep breathe before uttering words when he saw his son bright teary eyes looking at him with so much hope.

''Kookie, they didn't contact us but that doesn't means, we will keep waiting. I am not heartless son. That time I stopped you cause you was so amendment to go back to your taehyung alone and being a father I can't let you go knowing situations can be very different. But now your whole family will come with you.  And don't worry baby we will find your Taebear there soon too.''

Tears again falls as kook's hope crashed there but he wiped them in an instant as  he asked,

''How can you and hyung come with me? What about company? Who will take care of that?''

''Your hyung and I has swifted our main branch's all work there in south korea. Now this branch will be taken care by hobi until we don't take our full control from south korea.''

Jungkook's lip curved in a wide smile as he hugged his appa saying numerous thank you.

'' Now don't think much about these things. We have flight tomorrow early morning. And as a model you should look good. Look how ugly you are looking right now, I swear if taehyung saw you like this, he will get scared thinking you as a goast.''