Chapter 10

It was mid night, when a person silently entered inside kook's ward room.

'Jungkook get up.''

The person shaked Jungkook a little hardly knowing kook must be in deep sleep because of medicines.

''Kook please wake up.''

As he sprinkled some water on Kook's face who frowned being disturbed but opened his eyes.

''Ry-''

''Shh... Keep your voice low and come with me.''

''But uncl-

''Please Jungkook. Don't question anything now. Please trust me this time and come with me, please.''

Jungkook just blankly stared at ryan not knowing what to do, weather to trust him or not.

''Please kook, just this time. Trust me, please. Only you can help us now, please. I am begging you, please, come with me.''

Ryan joined hils hand infront of kook as he saw how blankly Jungkook stared at him but soon he smiled when kook gave a little nod.

''Can you please change your dress. I mean it's hospital gown so if you try go outside like this security will caught us.''

Jungkook silently took the bag which ryan gives as he left from there to give privacy to kook.

Once kook was done, he knocked at the door, outside which ryan was waiting for him.

''Can we go now?''

''Hmm.''

Ryan saw how kook's face twisted in pain when he tried to match the walking speed of ryan, so he thought of helping kook.

''Umm, can I help you?''

Rayn asked being unsure as he don't wanna be pushed away like kai, thinking he is not even that young to endure the pain, and it's f*cking embarrassing to try to help and got pushed away.

And there he did right as kook shaked his head as no, so ryan himself slow down his walking.

They safely skipped all the nurses and guards and reached to the hospital parking area.

''Please get in kook.''

Jungkook silently sat inside the car as ryan started driving.

After 20 minutes ryan parked his car inside a hotel parking lot and get's out from there with jungkook following him behind.

Kook frowned when he saw miso standing near another car at the back of the hotel area as they again sat inside the car.

''We could have travel with that car only. Why changing it?''

Jungkook questioned as ryan started driving again.

''You will get your every question's answer kook. Just keep faith on us for a while.''

Miso softly uttered trying make kook ease and comfortable with them.

''How is he now?''

Ryan suddenly questioned.

''Didn't stop crying nor eating anything, I am scared ryan. He is already very fragile and now he is getting weak too.''

Miso desperately said as tears beamed in her eyes.

''Shh.. Nothing will happen to him. Believe me, he will be all fine.''

Ryan comforted his wife while kook looked at then being confused thinking about whom they are talking about.