Chapter 3

Main Arc Clan Compound: Arc Elder's Council Chambers

In the Council Chambers of the Arc Clan, the Arc Elders can be seen talking about recent events that has just happened, case in point, the Attack on the Compound, which led to the death of one of the Elders, and this is something the Arc Clan will not ignore. They need to retaliate as soon as possible.

Mason: I believe we know what we are here to discuss?

Wilzark: Indeed, do we have any information regarding who this Droid Army is?

Mason: No, we have not. Jade reported they have destroyed all of the Drones in the Area without any hesitation. They knew we were watching them, but I believe these Droids only left one as a means to send a message to us.

Shin: Do we know if they are allied with Creed?

Mason: Or if the Guilds the Arc Clan is allied with has made new enemies. Who knows, maybe the other Guilds have enemies that wished to target us.

Wilzark: I spoke with the Heads of the Patras and Shogun Clan, they have no records of any foes that are related or are that of the Droid Army. My theories suggest that this is an entirely new Faction that appeared out of nowhere, and possibly knew of our power in the 4 Kingdoms.

Mason: Which means we need to find out who they are, and acquire the Technology they have. Those Weapons they have in their possession are not related to Dust at all, but an entirely new Energy Source undiscovered in Remnant. I assigned Jade to deal with this matter, she will report back to us if she found anything of interest. 

Wilzark: Good, the sooner we know the kind of Technology the Droid Army uses, the sooner we can implement this power to the Clan, making the Clan far stronger than ever.

Amongst the group of Elders is Belze, who can only frown, seeing the Elder's main focus is to get more power for themselves, not caring about the lost of the Arc Elder who is considered a Member of their Family. This further cements his motivation that he will ensure the corruption of the Arc Clan will be gone once and for all. To honor the promise he made with his Parents, Liam and Alsie, as well as to amend for the mistakes he did in that past life.

But his thoughts were interrupted when an Arc Clan Huntsman barges in the Chambers in a panic.

Arc Clan Huntsman: Elders!! Elders!! Something has happened in Beacon!!

The Elders all turn their attention to the Huntsman.

Wilzark: Explain.

Arc Clan Huntsman: The Vale Council sent a distress signal that an Unknown Faction attacked Beacon Academy and then the City.

Belze: Was it the Droid Army that attacked Beacon and Vale? Or was it those Rebels we saw in the Broadcast?

Arc Clan Huntsman: None of them, Elder Belze. But we were able to get a name of the Faction.

Wilzark: And what is their name?

Arc Clan Huntsman: The Sith Empire.

A few hours ago - Beacon Academy

In Ozpin's Office, the Headmaster himself is joined by his Inner Circle, comprised of Goodwitch and Ironwood. All three of them are rewatching the Broadcast of Saw, repeating the footage numerous times to figure out who exactly he is, and what is he planning to go on forward. This is a new threat that nobody expected to appear, and has already caused more damage than that of the White Fang.

Ozpin looks at the window, seeing smoke from the distance, he got a report from the Vale Council that the attacks of these Rebels have been spreading all across the Kingdom, and they want him as well as Ironwood to solve it. Ozpin can only scowl, knowing the Vale Council does not want to spend their own funds and resources for this matter, wanting them to do their work. Ozpin turns around, facing Goodwitch and Ironwood who are talking about what to do next.