Chapter 5

Mason: Do you honestly believe what you all saw is real?!

Everyone turns their attention to Mason, with Belze, Makarov, and Jade, already expecting this kind of reaction from Mason. Ozpin can see Goodwitch agreeing with what Mason has said.

Goodwitch: I agree, we all know here that Jaune's the weakest among all the Beacon Students. What makes you think he could easily get strong in a matter of months?

Belze: Because we trained him in secret, knowing the rest of his Family refused to do so because they dubbed him to be weak, not even giving him a chance to prove himself. Unlike us, we saw potential in Jaune, and as the days go by, Jaune displays abilities that could potentially be something greater with the right guidance. Something his Family fails to see.

Jade: And from what I know, my Brother is an excellent Strategist and Tactician. It's no surprise to me that this Empire made him the Supreme General of their Armies, given his tactics.

Goodwitch can only scoff at this notion, not believing that she is in the wrong.

Goodwitch: Preposterous, I won't believe such a thing. Ozpin, I will contact James immediately and inform him to find this Empire and arrest Jaune at once.

Ozpin: You will do no such thing, Glynda.

Goodwitch: But Ozpin-

Ozpin: ENOUGH!! Your hatred for Jaune has completely blinded you. Jaune has the Army we need to defeat the Droid Army and Sith Empire, James won't be foolish to make him an Enemy when we already have a powerful one against us. I stand by my decision and will ask Jaune for help.

Mason: Ozpin, you can't be serious!! Why would you trust a Disgrace like him?!

Belze: Because he has the means to eliminate an enemy we cannot defeat. Did you not witness the kind of power they had?! Those Troopers, their Weapons, their Tech?! It can beat the Droid Army and Sith Empire!!

Makarov: Let us not forget that Jaune was able to defeat the Man that destroyed Beacon. Something the Huntsmen and Huntresses failed to do.

Ozpin: Indeed.

Mason: I refuse to allow a Weakling and a Disgrace of the Clan to ally with us! The Elders will agree with me as well, the Arc Clan has the means to stop both the Droid Army, and the Sith Empire!! We will, and will never, ask the Disgrace for help!! That is final!!

Belze, Makarov, and Jade knew Mason would spout such a foolish endeavor. He is so high in power that the Man thinks nothing can touch him, nor defeat him. Knowing those from Chronos will do his work for him. While Ozpin could only pinch his nose in frustration, seeing the amount of stupidity being displayed in front of him.

Belze: And are you willing to make Jaune an enemy of the Arc Clan?

Mason: Yes, the Arc Clan and its allies, will do whatever it takes to bring him down. From what I saw there, he is a threat, and needs to be eliminated.

Goodwitch: Indeed, you are all foolish enough to ask help from a Criminal, and I'm doing the right thing. I will call James this instant and have him track down Jaune and bring him to Justice.

Ozpin: Like, I said before. No, you won't.

Belze: And I share the same sentiments as well.

Mason and Goodwitch can now see Ozpin standing up from his desk and stays beside Belze and the other Arcs that supported Jaune.

Belze: Mason, it would be foolish to make Jaune an Enemy when we are already facing two. Do not let your arrogance and ego blind you, you've seen what the Droid Army and the Sith Empire can do. With what we saw in the Footage, we finally have a means to fight back, and if you refuse to see it. I highly doubt Jaune would even save us if the Droid Army attacks us at their full might.