"Well, I did my best. You should let him rest for a while. He suffered major blows to the back, but he should recover just fine." Jupiter said as he closed the first aid kit he had before letting it float off.

"Thanks!" Neptune smiled as he floated over towards his moon, watching him.

Uranus watched him, a bit uneasy before glancing over to Jupiter.

"Hey, big guy," Jupiter turned over to face Uranus with a confused look.

"Can we... talk for a bit? In private?"

Jupiter was a bit confused. Why did Uranus want to talk to him instead of Neptune?

He didn't want to pry however so he nodded, following Uranus further away from the Asteroid belt.

Once they were at a safe distance, Uranus spoke first.

"I don't like this," Uranus whined as he glanced over to Neptune.

Now Jupiter was very confused.

"What do you mean? What's wrong?" Jupiter could sense something was off with Uranus.

Uranus and Neptune would be stuck to each other like glue and have fun spending time together, but they seemed so distant now.

"That 'moon'. That isn't a moon, Zeus. That's something else. I tried to check the symbol and it's not the usual Neptunian moon symbol. I have no idea where that thing came from, but it does not belong to Neptune! I would know! I know all of his moons and I have never once seen that!" Uranus pleaded with Jupiter who just stared at him with a slightly shocked expression.

"You have to believe me! Please Jupiter... you can smack some sense into him," he pleaded before Jupiter thought for a bit.

"Okay okay calm down!" He sighed as he rubbed his forehead, trying to make sense of this.

"You sure you didn't see the symbol?"

"Yes."

"And you are a hundred percent sure that this isn't his moon?"

"Well yeah! I've never seen them before."

"Well probably because it's a new moon. Listen, both Saturn and I gain a new moon every other day and forth. Maybe he gained a new moon as well during his orbit-"

Uranus glared at him and Jupiter sighed.

"Okay okay fine. I will double-check. Just," he took a deep breath, "...just calm down okay? I'm sure you're happy to see your close friend again. Both Saturn and I have noticed how unhappy you've been while he's been away and we've both been worried about you. I'll take care of this. You should have fun with him and spend time together."

Uranus glanced down before speaking, "Yeah I know. I'm just worried. I-"

Jupiter placed a finger in Uranus' face before smiling, "I get it. Don't stress about it, I'll check. Besides I need you to distract Neptune away from this supposed moon so go ahead and spend time."

Uranus nodded.

He was about to open his mouth and speak but decided against it.

Jupiter noticed his hesitation and was about to ask, but Uranus turned around and made his way back to where they left Neptune.

They both floated back towards Neptune who was now lying on his side, floating beside where his moon was.

It seemed Neptune was getting very attached to him.

Uranus cringed a bit, unsure of how to get his attention to leave with him while Jupiter examined him.

"Mate?"