9

Well, now he has to get used to all of this...

Triton traveled through his orbit, staring out into space as he thought to himself. These quiet moments to himself really helped him get away from the weirdos as he could finally hear himself think.

His hopes of escaping have drastically diminished as he was now given an 'official' title of a moon. It's been days now of him sulking around and being pathetic but even then he wasn't even fully given the chance to get used to the new sudden changes.

Especially when he wasn't left alone to get himself together.

He was suddenly thrust into this new role that he hated.

He kept going around in his path before he saw something small flash to his side. He stopped and looked over to see another moon.

But this wasn't one of Neptune's moons. They were outside of his orbit, let alone his gravitational field so who was this or who were they from?

He was about to ignore them before a light flickered above his head; an idea.

He quickly glanced towards them again and noticed she seemed a bit much older, almost around the same age as him, if not slightly younger.

She seemed like she could help him.

This was a chance...

He needed to take it.

"Psst- hey!" Triton called out to her, waving his arms.

The figure stopped and looked over to him. He sighed in relief when he got her attention.

"Huh? Are you talking to me?"

"Yes." Triton smiled.

"And you are...?"

"Triton."

Silence emerged between them before she spoke out, "Sorry who? I've never seen you before-"

"That's because I don't belong here. I've been basically kidnapped and I need someone competent to help me!"

"Kidnapped? Listen, you aren't making enough sense-"

Triton groaned, frustrated, "Just come over here, please."

"Uh no? This seems sketchy as hell-"

"Hi, Titania!" A small voice spoke out.

"Wha- Larissa what are you doing here!? Go away-"

"Titania!"

"Hi!"

"Hello!"

The moons were coming from their orbits as they surrounded Triton who seemed miserable as he tried to shoo them away.

Titania, now seemingly concerned about how this complete stranger was surrounded by a bunch of children, spoke out, "Kids, do you know who that is?"

"Yes! He's our big brother, Triton!"

"Proteus! I told you not to call me that!" Triton groaned as he pushed him off to the side.

"Oh," Titania floated there before narrowing her eyes at him, "That's weird since I've never seen him before..."

"That's because Neptune saved him!"

"No, he didn't-"

"Yeah! And then he saved Thalassa and we love him!"

"Agh! Kids get out of here. I'm trying to speak to an adult."

"Aww can we listen?

"We can sit!"