☀ | x follower! reader | 💔

I'm just allergic to happiness

!! METION OF GORE !!
-------------------------------------------------------

You loved Dogday so much. He was your light, your biggest supporter. He always loved you, through whatever you did.

Even when you left him for dead.

As much as you loved him you had to follow your lord. The prototype was your god and you had to follow his every word. He saved you, he will save everyone.

To prove your loyalty you had to do it, as much as it pained you.

You went to search for Dogday.

"Oh! Hey Angel-" Before he could say anything you swung a bat to his head, knocking him out. It would've been easier with Catnaps help but the prototype wanted you to do this alone.

You dragged him through the rooms until you reached the jail cells.

It took so agonizingly long. All the screams and cries for you to stop but you continued. You had you continue. You had to take pauses in between, in denial in what you were doing.

When you finally finished you just stood there in shock.

Looking at the horrible sight in front of you.

So much blood, so much screaming.

It took so long and the screaming never stopped.

The blood covering everything, you, the area around you.

Everything.

But you had to continue. You hung him up by belts and had to tighten a belt around your torso to keep the organs from spilling.

You were in shock on what you just did to him.

Wasn't he your everything?

Wasn't he the person to keep you going?

Your light,

Your shoulder to lean on,

Your world.

You loved him so much and yet you still did this to him.

Even after you were finished he still was telling you how much he still loved you. In his eyes you still were his everything.

You couldn't stay there any longer. You couldn't mister any words to say to him before you left.

-------------------------------------------------------

Just somthign shitty I wanted to write
Sorry if got the lore/cannon things a bit wrong I wrote this like 5am

344 WORDS