⭐️ | x gn! reader | 💞 | R!

I love Kickin sm omg-

TYPE OF ONESHOT: Fluff !
REQUESTED BY: Divine_privat3
Implied relationship??

2ND POV:
-------------------------------------------------------

As you were walking on the grass you saw Kickin playing Soccer with Hoppy and Dogday. He noticed you and waved you over, yelling across the field to come join them. You smile and you start running over to them to play. Obviously you were on Kickin's team, standing as goalie.

While you all were playing Hoppy kicked the ball to far, the soccer ball rolling far away. Kickin went to get the ball so you just looked away for a second. You look back and you saw Kicking tripping and eating shit on a rock. You looked at him in shocked and quickly ran to him to see if he was okay

"Kickin!! Are you okay?! I just saw you trip pretty bad-"

Before you could continue Kicking hushed you. "I-Im fine- it was just a little fall Y/N," He said to you. You saw him try to stand up but couldn't due to how make pain he was in.

"No it wasn't just little fall. You can barely stand up! Were going back to my house so we can patch you up." Before he could protest you helped him up, before brings him to your house you told the others that you were going to leave with him. This time KickinChicken didn't want to protest because of the pain he was in, only quietly telling you okay.

As you both entered your house you lead him to your bathroom, sitting him down on the toilet to use as a seat. "Okay, Kickin. I'm going to get some stuff for your knees, you scraped it pretty bad," You say to him, opening your cabinet to get the necessary things.

A minute later you get all the things out. Antibiotic ointment, a cloth, and some colorful crying band-aids! (I LOVE the crayon band-aids)

Once you lay them all on the counter you start to speak, "So I have to rinse your knees with water, put the antibiotics on it, and if you want I could out band-aids, you good with that?"

"...Is it gonna hurt..?" He asked quietly, as much as he wanted to appear unbothered he was still a bit scared about it stinging worse.

You laugh softly, "I can't promise that it wont hurt at all, but it might hurt when I use the antibiotics but it'll help, Trust me!!" You smile at him and he blushed faintly.

"W-Well, don't think I asked you that because I'm scared! I only did because I want to know what to expect!" He replied quickly, you just nodded and continued to smile.

"So first we have to rinse your knees off, okay?" He responded with yes and you started to rinse his knees with water, trying to get all the blood and dirt off. After that you gradded the cloth and dried off his knees. Once you finished you grabbed the ointment and looked up at him.

"Okay this might sting Kickin," He gulped silently and just nodded in response, not wanting to speak. You start to put a thin layer of the antibiotics on his knees. As you appiled it Kickin winced and was slightly hissing in pain. As much as he didn't want to admit it, it stung bad for him.

"I'm done! Do you want me to put the band-aids on?"

"...yes.." He says to you, clearly embarrassed. You start putting on the band-aids, a pink om and his left knee and a blue one on his right. (TV GIRL REFERENCE-)

After you finished both of you walked out of the bathroom. You look at him and ask him somthing "Wanna watch some TV? There's a show I've been dieing to watch with you!!"

"Sure, it's not like I'm going to play soccer right now." He smiles and yall walked over to the couch and he sits down.

"Wait right here, I wanna get some blankets!!" You rush over to get some blankets and otu come back. You sit down beside him, putting the blanket on you and Kickin. As both of you sit there comfy you grab the remote and you turn it on. As you both sit there Kickin starts to hug you.

"Aww! You want to cuddle?" You tease him a bit. He turns red and immediately gets defensive.

"No! It's just cold!! Ethier way it's not cool to make fun of someone who JUST got hurt!" He says to you, you just continue laughing but happily accept the invitation to cuddle. Yall sit there content, cuddling and watching a show.

-------------------------------------------------------
I suck at doing endings but I hoped you liked it!!

791 WORDS