Yan! ☀ | x reader Pt 2! | 💔 | R!

WE LOVE YANDERE DOGDAY

TYPE OF ONESHOT: Uhmm Angst?
REQUESTED BY: Bosstron2012
(Also pretend we found Dogdays legs so he can walk)

2ND POV:
---------------------------------------‐---------------

It had been a couple days since you saved Dogday and...to say the least is was very uncomfortable. Anywhere you went to would be right next to you, bascailly everything he used to do when you guys worked together seemed to worsen. He was extra protective and more aggressive, more touchy, everything! Dogday didn't want you to talk to anyone or be with anyone but him.

The only sorta good thing that came with Dogday was him making you sleep, as much as you would've enjoyed that he would cuddle you as you slept.

As you, Dogday, Kissy, and Poppy were in the main area of playcare you all decided to rest

"We should be moving right now, not resting," Poppy mutters, a bit annoyed at this. As she sits on Kissys shoulder she looks over at you and Dogday right now to you, hugging you while you looked uncomfortable.

She has seen Dogday be incredibly touchy and obsessive towards you and she was getting a bit worried for you, seeing the obvious discomfort when he would be near you.

So Poppy decided to talk to you about it. She hopped off of Kissys shoulder and walks up to you and Dogday.

"Hey Y/n! Can you come with me for a second, I want to talk to you about something," Poppy says to you, glacing at Dogday for a second. As you get up to speal to her Dogday walks with you.

Poppy looks up at Dogday and clears her throat, "Dogday, I said I needed to talk to Y/n. Not you." Dogday glares down at her and replies "Whatever you can say to Angel, you can say to me." He says to her, slightly growling at her (EW-). You just walk next to Poppy and muster up a smile at Dogday.

"I'll be fine Dogday, It will just take a few minutes," You say to him. He admittedly calms down at you talking to him, but still a bit mad he grudgingly goes back where Kissy was, making sure to give a death glare at Poppy as he walked back. You sigh deeply in relief as you follow Poppy somewhere else to talk. As you guys walk together Poppy stops and starts to speak

"Before we continue with going through Playcare and the facility I just wanted to make sure your okay. I've seen how Dogday has acted with you and, to put it lightly, he's been acting very creepy towards you. Like did you not just see if right now? He always wants to be right next to you, it's a miracle he actually left for me to talk to you." She says to you, you just nod silently while to spoke until you finally spoke.

"I know it's just, I can't just leave him Poppy. He's been through so much, like with Catnap and all," You pause and then continue, "This is exactly why Ieft my job at Playcare, he was acting like this even before this...I just didn't want to deal with it." You finish spelling as you look down at your feet, getting a bit annoyed at this situation. 

Before ethier one of you could say somthing else you left somone grab your arm. Your heart admittedly dropped as you saw the hand that grabbed you.

"I'm sorry but I need to also speak with Angel." Dogday says through clenched teeth. It was obvious he heard you and Poppys conversation. He didn't want to hurt you but he couldn't think straight, as his mind raced he dragged you away from Poppy by the arm.

"D-Dogday! Stop! Your hurting me arm-!" As you said that Dogday released your arm and look at you, anger but mostly sadness all across his face.

"But can't you see you hurt me?!" He says to you, almost at the time of yelling. "All those years I had to stay without you, it hurt so much not seeing you everyday. And then I hear how much you don't want to be around me?! IVE DONE NOTING BUT LOVE YOU ANGEL, AND YOU GO AND LEAVE ME BEHIND." At this point he was yelling. You stayed slient until he stopped speaking and then you looked up at him.

"Can't you see how uncomfortable you make me Dogday? You've always been so obsessive towards me, You always have to be right fucking next to me! When I used to work here and now you would always be watching me and you never wanted me to talk to anyone," You take a deep breath and shakingly let it out, not wanting to yell. "...this isn't the Dogday I used to know."

------------------------------------‐------------------

I didn't know how to end this lmao. If anyone would want a part 3 just give me ideas for it cuz ifk what else to write for this

835 WORDS