27

Sitting on the porch with Becca while Victoria paces in front of us as James leans on the wall watching "where are you going next?" She demands.

"California" Becca says smiling.

"Oh good I can punch Christina Ricci"

Becca laughs while Victoria frowns at me "Why would you punch her?" She asks slowly.

"I don't know she has a punchable face, every time I see her in any move I just feel like I really need to punch her"

Hearing Becca laughing harder Victoria sighs shaking her head "I really need to make a list of things you want to do".

Shrugging I lean back on my hands kicking my legs out straight "Your not punching her".

Gasping I point to Becca "then she can't get Alec to turn Maggie Smith or Emma Thompson".

Becca hisses slapping my hand "and what about you a list of celebrities you wanted changed the first names are Pat Carroll, Jamie Lee Curtis, Helena Bonham Carter, and Meryl Streep".

"They deserve to be worship" I defend.

"No You are obsessed with them or in Pat Carroll's case had a crush on Ursula as a child"

"You had a crush on Maggie Smith as professor McGonagall and as that nun in sister act"

"Bette Midler"

"Alan Rickman" I counter glaring at her.

"Enough both of you, you can not change celebrities it will draw too much attention"

"Can we at least have pet humans?" I ask pouting.

"Who?" Victoria asks looking at us suspiciously.

"Eliza Dushku" I say while showing a photo of her.

"Emma Caulfield" Becca says showing a photo of her pick.

Victoria frowns looking at both photos "maybe but why do they look familiar?" she says glaring at us.

"Because they where on a TV show in the 90's called Buffy the vampire slayer" Charlotte says from inside.

"No celebrities" Victoria says glaring at us.

"Damn it Charlotte, I almost had the damn rogue slayer to myself and you fucking ruined it and Becca almost had the revenge demon" I hiss.

"James will you say something?" Victoria hisses at him.

"If they get a human celebrity pet I want Lucy Liu" he says shrugging.

Smiling I look at her motioning to James "see dad agress with us".

"I want Kathy Bates" Leah says loudly.