3√

I woke up in the middle of the night for no reason. I got up and stretched my body.

I saw Clint outside our small home. His back is facing me, sitting in the doorway and lowering his head. I stood up and sat next to him. He immediately brightened his face when he noticed me.

"Are you thirsty?"

I shook my head.

"Are you not feeling well?"

He touched my forehead. I shook my head again for response.

"What's bothering you?"

I asked staring at his light-brown eyes. He was slightly surprised, because he was hiding the sadness in his eyes from me. He smiled bitterly.

"Just thinking about your grandparents, my parents."

He sighed heavily. There's a mix of emotions in his eyes. Sadness, regret and disappointment.

"They raised me well, sent me to this city to study hard but in the end I just disappointed them."

"do you regret that you made me??"

"Of course not! Is just that....i made you in the wrong way. you and your mother ended up being involved in my situation."

Iri's mother? I felt annoyed when he mentioned her.

"I think you're smart and independent. Did I put you through so much trouble to lead you to this?"

He immediately shook his head.

"Of course not! I just made someone angry and this is the consequences. Don't think that I am suffering because of you because the truth is you are my strength."

Well, talking to a person like this is something new to me. Yeah, I've met good people before but nothing like him. I felt guilty when I remembered the children I killed before, could their parents be like this?

I looked away and looked at the sky. I want to question the god, is this a second chance or a punishment to make me feel guilty for my sins?!

my cruel life then pushed me to be cruel too. Because of what I went through, I forgot to be kind.

when i was 3 years old, i experienced abuse, pain, torture, anger, and disgust. When I turned 13 I was raped by one of my relatives. That guy is my cousin, 6 years older than me.

And that was also the first time I killed. I still remember how I killed him because of hatred. Life is too cruel for me. I didn't do anything to deserve that kind of life.

That's how the LEVIN found me, the LEVIN is an illegal organization. They do a lot of bad things for money, and I became one of them. At that time I didn't care anymore about right and wrong.

THE NEXT DAY I woke up because of the noise. There was a man outside and we were being chased away.

"Get out of here, you're disturbing the people here!!"

Clint stood up having just woken up as well.

"S-sir, we are not doing anything wrong. Have mercy, let--"

"Get out of here if you don't want me to call the police!!"

We don't do anything to disturb people here so I'm sure we don't disturb anything. This man is a bastard.

Clint took action to organize our things. I also got up to help Clint. It's better that we leave than get into trouble.

I was stunned when the man suddenly kicked Clint. He fell on the floor and I could see that he was hurt by what the man did. I just clenched my fist and stopped myself from doing anything that I shouldn't do.

"HOW SLOW!!"

The man shouted.

"I-i'm sorry sir!"

Clint immediately stood up and hurried away. We only had a few things so we finished easily. Clint noticed that I was looking at him so he also looked at me, he gave me his It's-fine-looked.

"GET AWAY!!"

Clint fell to the ground and let go of our belongings when the dumb man kicked him again.

His kick is even stronger now so Clint squirms because of the weakness of his body.

I couldn't hold anymore. I took the broken bottle from the side, I approached the man and stabbed him in the back. He fell to the floor and looked at me with wide eyes. Even Clint stiffened because of what I did, I could see the surprise in his eyes.

We heard footsteps.

"T-help!"

The man i stabbed screamed weakly. Clint immediately stood up and picked me up then ran away. that place is not very visible from the road that people pass by but Clint panicked a lot. I feel his shivering and chilling while I'm carrying.

Clint hugged me TIGHT when we got away from that place.

"You shouldn't have done that Iri, that's bad!"

I heard him sobbing and to this time is still shaking. I see....he is afraid of losing me. Such a crying baby!

I just caressed his back.

I sighed heavily. I promised to change my life but earlier I almost killed someone, if no one saw him he would surely die.

I'll just clean up all the evidence.