14

The sky went dark and I felt the rain fall on my body. I stayed where I was even though the rain was getting stronger and stronger. The thunder boomed loudly but I ignored it.

I feel lifeless. I don't feel stepping up and leaving in front of Clint's grave.

It's been almost two months since he died and only now did I have the courage to visit.

With his loss, it's like half of me has disappeared, I feel like I've lost interest in everything again, I'm afraid that the day will come when I'll completely give up on myself. That's why sometimes I just want to forget about Clint, maybe the weight from my chest will be disappear. But how can that happen if every time I notice the change in my life, I am consumed by sadness and anger.

The reason why I don't want to visit Clint's grave is because I haven't accepted his loss and I feel remorse. Will he die if I didn't let him back in my life?

The rain stopped dripping on my body, I opened my eyes and realized that a familiar man was standing beside me. He's holding an umbrella. He grabbed my arm and pulled me until we got close to a black car. He opened the passenger seat door for me and i entered lifelessly

"That man....he's your biological father, right?" He asked after getting into the driver's seat.

I just answered him with a short nod.

"I'm sorry for what happened to your father, I want to apologize because if I had destroy Leonald earlier, your father would not have involve." He said that I didn't pay attention to.

He handed me his thick jacket. "Don't bother, I'm fine!" I softly declined.

"I know you're tough but I can't just leave you to stiffen there in the cold." He put the jacket on my shoulders then started the car engine.

"I have a copy of the video of Leonard being electrocuted to death, do you want to see it?" He offered.

"Not anymore, thanks."

"What are you doing here Rasid?" I asked straight to the point.

"We can talk about it later"

"I want to hear"

He was silent for a moment and seemed to be thinking about whether to tell me.

"Someone framed you that you were the one behind the death of your adopted parents."

He glanced at me to see my reaction. I remained my facial expression, refusing to give him any reaction.

Someone framed me huh?!

I have someone in my mind.

"Do you have any idea who that person is? I already ordered my men to investigate that person but my men seems to be having a hard time." He said seriously.

____

He took me to his condo unit because I needed to hide from the police who were looking for me.

Although, I can prove that I'm innocent but it's not my habit to prove myself to people who are not important in my life. It's not because of my pride, I just don't care, for me hiding is better than proving myself. At least I don't need to do anything other than not showing my self.

When the night came, I received a text from Zhask.

Zhask: I'm looking for you, where are you? Meet me at the Leonel restaurant.

I stood up to go to that place. But Rasid blocked my way.

"Don't go, we can't trust your step brother."

I raised an eyebrow at him, "I trust him!" That's all I said before I passed him. I left his condo and took a taxi to Leonel restaurant, owned by Sei's family.

It would be better if Zhask and I met there because surely there are no police investigating there.

I left Rasid, and chose to go with Zhask. Afterall, I can trust Zhask more, I know he cares for me genuinely.

After arriving at the restaurant I saw Zhask outside the restaurant. He's back was facing me and he is talking to someone on the phone. He turned to me and our eyes met. His eyes were cold

I feel something is wrong. But I chose to trust him. I walked closer to him so I saw the emotions in his eyes even more.

Disbelieve, sadness, disappointment, and anger.

"You don't believe them do you?" I asked

He didn't answer. He just looked into my eyes as if his mind was drowning.

My question was answered when I noticed the police surrounding us. Their guns are aimed at me.

I laughed sarcastically. "You betrayed me!"

Damn! I trust him. I hardened my expression, as I hold my tears from falling. Damn this emotion, I started hating having them.

I'm an assassin before so of course this is not the first time someone has betrayed me, but this is the first time I felt betrayal, cuz I trusted.

"What? Why are you acting now that you are the victim?" Now Zhask is showing me his anger freely.

"You killed them, you killed my parents! Then you're going to act like a victim? You're so evil, how could you kill the people who raised you?!!" He shouted angrily.

"Ahh, you don't have a heart. I'm sure you didn't even regret." he added

I just looked at him emotionless.

He is like was about to rush me, but he seemed like he don't want to touch me at all. It's funny because we're back at the way we were before. I thought he was not as stupid as before, but wrong.

"Surrender!" Zhask ordered.

"Why?" I asked. I stared intensely at him. While he looked away.

"Because you really deserve to rot in jail"

"Really?" I stepped closer to him, I only take one step when a gunshot rang out. I stopped walking because of the sudden pain in my leg.

I gritted my teeth and glared at the police officer who shot me.

"Damn! Don't shoot!!" Zhask shouted angrily.

I scoffed.

Asshole! This will not happen if you are didn't betray me.

I want to shout that on his face. There are police approaching us to arrest me. But, no way! Jail wasn't my home

There were a lot of police around us so I really can't lose at them. Thanks to my stupidity!

I took the gun that was hanging on my thigh and started shooting at them. In just a second, many fell down. I don't care if I kill them. I accepted my death, and I will not go to hell without a fight.

I groaned as I received a bullet from them. It continued one after the other.

"STOP IT! DON'T SHOOT HER!!" Zhask who was screaming since earlier. His eyes filled with horror, his earlier anger for me has disappeared.

I laughed like a maniac. My laugh echoes in the whole place, they all silently watching me.

"HAHAHA damn, this is so fanny! thank you for making me realised that I shouldn't trust." Blood came out of my mouth

Zhask take a step forward. I pointed the gun at him, preventing him from getting close to me.

Because of that, I received another shot. I can't stand anymore. My whole body is burning in pain. But this is nothing compared to my pain mentally.

I will never trust anymore

"F*ck! If she dies I will bury her with you all!" Zhask shouted angrily.

He's acting like he cares. Bullsh*t!

A car suddenly appeared and fired at the police, the police immediately hid. The car stopped behind me and the person inside pulled me.

"Irithel!" I heard Zhask shout before the door closed. Then the driver inside immediately drove the car away.

"I told you!" Said by the man beside me who pulled me.