4. her name is y/n!

(Play 'for you' by Liam Payne and Rita Ora from playlist)

Six months later

"Mom, c'mon it's my second day. I only agreed for the first day dropping me to the hospital." my mom, she was the sweetest, yet annoying. 

I promised her to let her drop me on my first day at work, Seoul City hospital. And here she was, again, with her old car that my grandma left for her. 

Jesus, I was already getting the stares of everyone. "You are not going to drop me again, I  have my own car, I'm not a kid now, okay mom" 

"but sweetie-" 

"I gotta go, remember I'm a doctor now, have a list of duties…laters for chit chat, bye! I love you" 

After giving her a load of kisses she finally freed me. On my way to the main building I got some weird stares and I knew the reason. After all, they saw me getting out of that fancy old blue car. I chuckled awkwardly at them and decided to just run away. 

I was finally doing my dream job, it was just the start of my journey. All those years of my hard work finally paid well. 

And Jungkook—he was gone. 

When I said he looked at me for the last time that night, it was really the last. I didn't see him after that. I waited for a few days but he was just gone. 

He didn't show up at his window, the lights remained off at night. In these six months I always wondered whose call he received that day? But as I said, he was gone like a mystery, exactly in a way he came mysteriously in my life. Everything about him was a damn mystery. 

"You're y/n right? " She was that brown haired girl I saw on my first day here. 

What was her name again? Jane! 

She was standing in that group of doctors who had joined last year so she was technically my senior. I immediately bowed and gave her my greetings. She was very refreshing, she gave me a feeling of a fresh squeezed lemonade, yeah, that's how refreshing she looked and her voice was like a little baby. 

She was adorable and married. It was not shocking at all, I was in the 23rd year of my life  and she definitely looked around my age, could be one or two years older than me. 

I joined here as an intern, and she was in her first year of residency. 

"What are you doing here? You should be in the cafeteria. Every newbie has gathered there for the show." 

"The show? What show?" I asked, did I miss something? She hooked her arm with mine and started dragging me somewhere. 

"First just come with me, I don't want to miss it." 

Soon I saw something and my eyes couldn't believe it, the whole hospital was in that cafeteria–I am definitely missing something big.