7. did he touch you?

The day couldn't have gone any more wrong than a deadly headache almost punctured my brain

The day couldn't have gone any more wrong than a deadly headache almost punctured my brain. I tried to control my nerves but it was next to impossible after hearing the committee members. 

The trembles of my hands were evident of the stress that took over my body, leaving me under a whirlwind of emotions. At some point I felt guilt, at some, it was pride. But most importantly, the one thing that created a crack in my heart and started hurting it with an intensity that was uncomfortable for me. It was the fact that it was my first week at the hospital and I failed myself. 

I shook my head and tried to waive off the tears that threatened to fall down my cheeks. 

No. No tears because of that asshole.  

I was putting my stuff in the bag just then I heard some heavy footsteps as if someone was running outside the room. And a moment later Jungkook showed himself. 

I felt a relief looking at his face, and the calmness that my heart was looking for the past few minutes. But looking at his worried eyes, scanning my face planted a fear in my heart. He got to know about everything or maybe not yet. 

I knew what he was going to ask , the same question everyone had been asking me this morning. 

"You shouldn't have slapped him." I scoffed at what came out of his mouth just annoyed me more. He reached me in just two big steps, 

"Let's go, we'll talk to the committee members and ask them to cancel your suspension." 

"Jungkook, it's not gonna help. Dr. Kabir already talked with them. It's fine." I wrapped up my stuff and gave him a little glance. He was looking bothered, the frown between his brows made it obvious. 

"It's not too late for apologising, it will stop your suspension." He said and I was already seconds away from taking my anger out on him. What has happened to him? 

"You want me to apologise to that jerk who groped my ass while I was saving his fucking life? Sorry but No!" 

"He did what?" 

I swear the way he just looked at me, turning his entire body towards my direction in a flash, I gulped down. He was confused but his alarming voice made it evident that he didn't know the facts. 

"Y/n, did he touch you?" And now he was scaring me. The seriousness on his face, the sudden deepness in his voice, the way his eyes were waiting for my response and I knew he was moments away from losing his shit.

I chose to stay silent. I didn't want any other doctor from the neurology department to go on suspension. 

"DID HE TOUCH YOU?!" He held my shoulder and asked again, this time—sternly. 

"Jungkook its fine-" 

He didn't even let me complete and went out of the locker room. "Jungkook wait—shit!"