2.

*Kaylin's POV*

Sunday's are for relaxing.

And that is exactly what I plan on doing today, in the comfort of my favorite coffee shop, while I do scheduling for HNH and work on this black and white design for class.

I don't know someone who would want an entirely black and white BASEMENT, but whatever tickles your peach bro.

So I rolled out of bed on this bright sunshiny Sunday morning in the city of brotherly love, threw clothes on, went out and told Axel where I'd be going and that I'll meet him at his mom and dads for dinner if I don't make it home before then, gave Maddox the sloppiest cheek kiss to pay him back for waking me up yesterday with my whole nose in his mouth, and headed out to Fredricks.

But when I walked in, the two Flyers that were here yesterday were sitting with 2 other ones, smiled and waved.

"Good morning boys." I gave them a small wave, skipped, and jumped right up to sit on the counter. "B boy." I smiled.

"Woman, booty off the counter." He laughed and pushed me down. "Usual drink?"

"Yes please, and a dozed blueberry lemon."

"So, you're getting the lap top out and working." He smiled.

"Indeed I am. I have to do scheduling, com with Kin, and finish this basement for class. Mr. Gordon and his fucking hypotheticals. A black and white basement, really?"

"It could happen." He laughed. "But uh, babe." He pointed behind me.

I turned around and 2 little girls were walking up to me.

Well, not little, they looked to be about 14.

"You're Kaylin Wilson." One of them smiled.

"I am. Good morning." I nodded.

"I am Shyanna."

"And I'm Maddie." The other smiled. "We were uh, wondering if we could get a picture with you?"

"We're trying to talk our moms in to taking one of your hip hop classes."

"Well, if you can get their permission I'd be happy." I smiled. "Uh, Bray?" I turned and looked at him.

"Sure ladies." He smiled and held his hand out.

They both handed him their phones and they wrapped their arms around my waist.

Brayden snapped a few pictures and gave them their phones back.

"Thank you, so much." Shyanna smiled.

"Of course. Hope to see you both soon." I nodded.

"You too." Maddie smiled as they walked away. "She's so nice." I heard as they walked out the door.

I turned back around, and Brayden had his lips tucked and nodding.

"Shut up." I shook my head.

"I will never get used to that." He laughed.

"I love it, but also kind of, want to eat in peace." I nodded.

"You chose the career babe." He handed me my coffee and donuts. "Yell if you need me."

"You got it." I leaned over the counter and kissed his cheek.

I sat at my usual table, pulled my lap top out, put my headphones in and started doing all the scheduling for this week, including the class for go-go dancers Saturday morning, for the club I have to make an appearance at, and planning for Lizzy to get here Friday night to help, who is bringing Mav, Monty, and Jamie.