Arc 3 ↬ I'm scattering IQ to the Lonely Emperor

Looking at himself and his lover leaning together from another angle, Su Yu inevitably felt a little sad and lost. He took a deep breath and turned to look at Yuanqiu: "Yuanqiu, next one Let's choose a simpler ancient background for the world. What are the options?"

Yuanqiu looked at his host worriedly, slowly floated over and laid out the options. There were three options in total, ancient house fighting, ancient palace, and ancient farming.

Su Yu chose the second one, the ancient palace, based on his Su Susu attributes.

Yuanqiu then laid out the optional side quests in the ancient palace setting. There were two in total.

Option A: The maid in charge was killed by the heroine.

Option B: The Ouchi manager was killed by the heroine.

"..." Looking at the two options in front of him, Su Yu felt that the sadness in his heart was completely washed away, replaced by a strong sense of confusion, "Yuanqiu, I have a saying, I don't know. Should I say it or not?"

"Master host, please let me go!" Yuanqiu was confused for a moment, and then immediately ran away with his head in his arms, "I don't know why there are only these two options for side tasks, but... but side tasks and The main missions are the same. The results obtained by the system after extremely complex calculations are based on the background and plot of the mission world. They are definitely the best choices. Please believe me, host!" "...

Haha." I really want to tear my hands apart. How did the system break?

To be a woman or to be a eunuch is a question worth thinking about, but maybe I should go back to the real world directly?

Yuanqiu was also worried that his host would run away in anger, and said timidly: "Master host, the male protagonist is still waiting for you. Without you, he will definitely be the most pitiful mentally retarded person in the world." Su

Yu He glanced at the ball with a deadly look, and was so frightened that it quickly spun on the spot, with gray light flashing all over its body. The host is so scary! QAQ!

Although he did have the urge to go back to reality directly, but thinking of his previous promise to Qi Chen, in order not to let the other party wait too long, Su Yu sighed heavily and finally chose option B.

As a man, it is better to be a eunuch for a lifetime than to directly change into a woman. Su Yu can only comfort himself in this way.

After making the choice, Yuanqiu, who was trembling with fear from Su Yu, immediately dutifully teleported Su Yu into the third mission world, and at the same time transmitted the original plot and side missions of the third world into Su Yu's mind. middle.

But before Su Yu could successfully accept the plot, he heard a dignified voice with displeasure in his ears: "Xiao Shunzi, what are you doing again? Didn't you hear what I said?"

Su Yu blinked. Subconsciously raising his head, he came face to face with a handsome face with a carved face. This man wore a jade crown, dark red clothes embroidered with dragon patterns, and a pair of black satin boots. Looking at this outfit, he could be the male protagonist if not the male protagonist. who?

When their eyes met, Su Yu was in a trance for a moment.

Upon seeing this, Yuanqiu quickly reminded: "Master host, although this is indeed the male protagonist of your family, his IQ is still zero. Looking directly at the emperor like this is a major crime of decapitation in this dynasty!"

Su Yu instantly After regaining consciousness, he lowered his head again: "I was distracted for a moment, and I accidentally offended the emperor. Please forgive me."