Arc 10 ↬ I'm scattering IQ to the NPC Boss

Su Yu slowly opened his eyes, blinked, and rolled his eyes again. The sour feeling in his eyes gradually subsided.

Even if he has not yet obtained the memory of the original owner, he can clearly judge that this person must have cried a lot before and shed a lot of tears, otherwise his eyes would never be so dry and uncomfortable.

Su Yu looked at the layout of the room again and judged that this should be the reality in the mission world, not the game.

Su Yu sat up from the bed and called out in a low voice: "Yuanqiu." "

Here!" Yuanqiu immediately floated out and said with a positive attitude, "Master host, how do you feel now? Do you feel uncomfortable anywhere? ?"

"Fortunately, just give me the memory of the original owner." Su Yu rubbed his eyebrows, his voice was hoarse, which further proved his guess.

The ball immediately responded and slowly opened the memory of the original owner. Su Yu also closed his eyes and began to absorb the memory.

The original owner's name is Liu Feng, a 19-year-old middle school boy who doesn't have any other hobbies except playing games.

In this era, holographic games have become very popular. You can buy a good-quality holographic helmet for one or two thousand yuan, and you can buy a holographic nutrition warehouse that can guarantee the nutrients needed by the user's body for three days.

Because the currency in games and real life can circulate stably, gaming has become a very popular profession among young people, and many people enjoy it. After all, for them, they can not only play games, but also make money. , but very lucky.

Liu Feng does not regard games as a tool for making money. He just likes to play games. Others make money from games into reality, but he throws money into games from reality.

This kind of situation is normal in this era, not surprising. Moreover, with Liu Feng's family background, this little money is nothing.

However, the problem is that he encountered a bad fate in the game that almost ruined his life.

Online dating has always existed, and it is the same in this era. If you just meet someone you like in a game, and the two people interact with each other without violating morality and law, it will definitely not be called a bad relationship.

However, the relationship that Liu Feng thought was a good match was deliberately planned by the other party from the beginning, and this online relationship eventually led to Liu Feng's reputation being ruined and being brutally kicked out of the house by his father.

The fundamental reason for all this is that the girl Liu Feng fell in love with online was Liu Feng's half-sister, an illegitimate daughter born to the person Liu Feng's father cheated on.

Yes, this is another bloody wealthy family conspiracy drama, and Liu Feng can be said to be the most innocent existence in this drama, but he got the most tragic ending.

A crystal (chan) of true (chu) love (gui), in order to help his mother who has been (tian) (bu) wronged (zhi) (chi) "to vent her anger", in order to enable herself to live in Under "Sunshine", he deliberately seduced his half-brother in the game, and also set up a scheme to make the other half-brother bear the crime of raping his own sister, and was eventually kicked out.

What a big white lotus, so scheming, Su Yu almost laughed in anger.

The most terrifying thing is that when this incident broke out, everyone was desperately blaming him. The original owner's father even kicked him out of the house without even giving the original owner a chance to explain.