Arc 8 ↬ I'm scattering IQ to the Interstellar Marshal

In a void of space, Yuanqiu approached Su Yu comfortingly, shook his head and said: "Master host, don't be sad, you will be able to see the hero again soon, so what's next? What kind of mission world are you going to choose?"

Su Yu blinked, opened the package and looked at the fragments of the world that were getting brighter and brighter, and then looked at the items he had brought from the previous fairy tale world, slightly aroused. He said at the corner of his mouth: "Interstellar Mermaid, how is the background of this world?"

"Hey, Lord Host, did you choose this mission world background because you haven't been a mermaid enough in the fairy tale world?" Yuanqiu asked with some confusion. Looking at his host.

"Of course not, I just think that since I brought the things out, they must be put to use," Su Yu briefly explained and then directly finalized, "The next mission world, interstellar mermaid."

"Okay!" Yuan Qiu immediately said After searching the mission world that met Su Yu's requirements, he immediately placed the optional side missions in front of him, "There are three characters to choose from. Which one do you prefer, Master Host?" The

three characters are Unadopted The disabled mermaid, the poor mermaid who was tortured to death by his adoptees, and the stupid mermaid with slow IQ.

Su Yu stared at these three options for a while, and said helplessly: "I don't seem to need to choose at all, let's choose the second one."

"Okay, then we will teleport to the next mission world immediately." Yuanqiu also felt a little bit Sorry, but this seems to be the case with every side mission character, and it's almost getting used to it.

A burst of white light flashed, and Su Yu closed his eyes subconsciously. When he opened his eyes again, the scene in front of him had completely changed.

Tall glass cabinets filled with water stand in the huge white space, looking cold and orderly. There is a mermaid in each huge glass cabinet.

These mermaids come in different sizes, with different tail colors and hair colors. Some of them are swimming slowly with their tails swaying, some are sleeping at the bottom of the glass tank with their eyes closed, and some are opening their eyes. Glass-like eyes looked timidly outside the glass cabinet.

After Su Yu observed the surrounding environment, he lowered his head and glanced at his body. He was also one of many mermaids, with an almost transparent cyan fish tail, just like the ones in the previous fairy tale world.

"Master host, do you want to accept the mission plot now?" Yuanqiu's soft and cute voice came from beside him.

Su Yu nodded, closed his eyes and began to look up the main plot of this mission world and the memory of the original owner.

This world is a very clichéd interstellar mermaid background. Mermaids are used as specialized reproductive tools and live collectively in the Mermaid Technology Research Institute. Only when they reach age can they leave this cold place.

However, the way they left was just to be adopted by humans as reproductive tools, from a large cage to a small cage.

If it meets a kind owner, the mermaid may be able to live its life safely, but if it meets some cruel people, it will suffer a lot more.

The original owner, Lyle, was a mermaid with a tragic fate. He was adopted home by a military major general when he was eighteen years old.

At the beginning, the major general treated him well, but as time went by, his violent nature slowly emerged. If anything went wrong, he would ruthlessly beat Lyle, beating him black and blue. I even had a miscarriage because of it.

In such a desperate life, Lyle was tortured to the point of losing weight, and eventually died tragically in the hands of his owner, ending his short and tragic life.

But to this world, Lyle is just an insignificant mermaid. No one will investigate his life and death too much. At most, it will be just a few exclamations for after-dinner conversation.

Because this is an unfair world. Human beings rule the entire world, and mermaids are just accessories without any status. They can only live without dignity and freedom. Even if they desperately want to escape, there is no way to escape. .

But even in such a completely unfair world, there are still some human beings who are making their own efforts for the freedom of mermaids.

They advocate equality and peaceful coexistence between humans and mermaids, and they want to find the true meaning of mermaid survival. However, these people are obviously only a very small part of the entire human race, and their efforts are very insignificant, and they may even Causing death.

The male protagonist Ya Heng is one of these very few. He became a military general at the age of twenty-five and is the youngest general in the military. He should have an infinitely bright future, but because he proposed to let the mermaid possess Speeches related to freedom and self-respect have been ruthlessly suppressed.

But even so, Yaheng never gave up his persistence. However, sadly, such persistence did not bring him any glory. Instead, he was killed by his colleagues and died young.

After reading the original plot, Su Yu sighed softly: "I died miserably this time too."

"Yes... yes," the ball's voice felt a little guilty for no reason. When it saw that Su Yu didn't look down, He had no choice but to remind him, "Master host, do you want to take a look at the main mission this time?"

Su Yu lowered his head and looked over, and three black lines suddenly appeared on his face. He saw the main mission saying: Let the man The master will clean the fish tail for you 100 times, and each time the hero's IQ will be increased by 1%.

The setting of this mission world is completely different from the previous fairy tale world. In the fairy tale world, it is impossible for anything that shouldn't happen to happen due to different species.

But in this mission world, humans can directly interact with mermaids, so cleaning the fish tails in the main mission is obviously not a pure thing.

Su Yu glanced at Yuanqiu calmly and said in a deep voice: "Yuanqiu, you are getting more and more dirty." "

This, this, this, this... this really has nothing to do with me!" Yuanqiu had a feeling of lying down. It feels like it has been shot. Although it has indeed checked some information, it is really still the pure ball it was before.

Su Yu smiled and was about to continue playing with the ball when he saw a gap suddenly cracked in the white wall not far away. The gap became bigger and bigger, and finally turned into the shape of a door.

This whole process was silent, but the mermaids in the glass cabinet seemed to be collectively frightened and began to commotion.

A middle-aged man in a white coat walked in first, followed by a young man in military uniform.

"Major General, the mermaids here are of the highest quality in the entire institute. Not only do they look better, the color of their tails is more beautiful, but their fertility is also the highest." The middle-aged man introduced with a smile.

The young man behind him took two steps forward, revealing a handsome face with a hint of evil spirit. His gloomy eyes searched around the glass cabinet, startling the mermaids again.

They all hid at the bottom of the glass cabinet, shrinking their bodies as much as possible, not wanting to be discovered by the other party.

Ivan withdrew his gaze and said with a bit of displeasure and contempt: "Are these mermaids too timid? I just took one look at them and they were so scared." The

middle-aged man could only laugh and said: "After all, these mermaids have never seen the outside world. It's normal for them to be timid. What's more, the Major General doesn't expect to take them out in the future, right? They are just tools for reproduction. They are good-looking and obedient. "Is that so?"

"You're right, the most important thing is to be obedient." Ai Wen curled his lips and smiled, a bloodthirsty light flashed in his eyes.

This short sentence made the poor mermaids tremble with fear. Every time someone came in, they had the same reaction, but no one would understand or consider them.

These humans would only look at them with the eyes of picking goods, and eventually take away one of their own kind. They did not know where their own kind was taken, they only knew that all the same kind who left here never came back.

That's why they are so afraid, afraid that they will be taken away next.

Ivan was no exception. He looked at the mermaids in the glass cabinets like goods. He looked at them one by one with obvious contempt and intimidation. He was still muttering to himself: "Which one is the right one?" Where is the most well-behaved and lovely mermaid?"

The black military boots stepped on the reflective ground, making a cold sound, and every sound seemed to step on the hearts of the mermaids.

Su Yu looked at Ai Wen coldly. Yuan Qiu had just reminded him that this person was the major general who adopted the original owner before, and was also the culprit who tortured the original owner to death.

Of course, Su Yu would not let this person go easily. He was just thinking about how to punish this person.

When Aiwen passed by him, Su Yu suddenly swam up, and clasped the edge of the glass cabinet with his fair and slender hands: "Are you human?"

Ai Wen's cold eyes swept over and met Su Yuyou's eyes. Behind the black and clear eyes, seeing that the other party had no intention of avoiding him, a trace of interest flashed in his eyes, as if he had seen something interesting.

"Yes, I am a human being." Ivan replied with a half-smile.

Su Yu blinked, looking extremely innocent: "Then are we the same kind?"

"Of course not, you are just human slaves, or a reproductive tool." Ivan replied maliciously.

Su Yu was not frightened by Ai Wen's words. Instead, he blinked again: "So you mean that mermaids are all slaves of humans, right?"

"You understand it right, lovely mermaid." Alvin couldn't help but smile, but there was always a hint of malice in his smile.

Su Yu also laughed, with a pure smile: "Then if all humans become mermaids, and all mermaids become humans, will humans also become slaves of mermaids?"

The author has something to say. : [Small Theater]

Xiao Gong [Happy]: My dear, you must have chosen this world background because you missed the good times we had, right?

Su Yu [cold]: I just want to be your owner.

Xiao Gong [Shocked]: Dear, have you forgotten that in this book, attack and reception are irreversible?

Su Yu [evil smile]: So my purpose is just to ban you.