Arc 7 ↬ I'm scattering IQ to the Mermaid Prince

A long, long time ago, there was a beautiful and wide sea. Deep in the seabed of this sea, there was a magnificent deep-sea palace, and in this palace, lived a group of handsome mermaids. .

The smallest mermaid among them is named Angel. Although he is the youngest, he is the most handsome of all the mermaids. He has short golden hair, a pair of deep golden pupils, and a shining golden eye. Pointed slender fish tail.

Angel is a mermaid prince. He has lived in the deep sea since he was a child and has never seen the scenery on the sea. His wish since he was a child is to see the outside world and appreciate the scenery that is completely different from the seabed. But his father But he has never been allowed to leave the deep sea.

Until Angel was twenty years old, his father, the Mermaid King, called him to his side, stroked his golden hair and said with a smile: "My child, you are twenty years old now, you can go out and see the outside world. Yes."

"Father, thank you." Angel's golden eyes suddenly shone brightly, and his wish was finally coming true.

He said goodbye to his father and his lovely mermaid brothers, and swam from the deep sea to the surface alone.

This was supposed to be a wonderful beginning, and he was about to see the colorful world outside. However, just as he was approaching the sea, a nasty witch suddenly stopped him.

The handsome mermaid prince frowned, and his deep, sandy voice filled the sea: "Who are you? Why do you want to stop me?" The

sinister witch let out a hoarse, horrifying, weird laugh: "Your voice is so beautiful. I will lock you up in a high tower and make you sing for me every day. You will never be able to escape." "

No, I won't let you succeed. I want to see the outside world!" Angel said angrily. He refused, but he was no match for the hateful witch. In the end, he was kidnapped by the witch and imprisoned in a high tower.

Although this tower has stairs to go up and down, only the top floor has a huge pool that introduces seawater. If Angel leaves the seawater, he will turn into a salted fish, so he still cannot leave the tower.

The abominable witch would come to the tower every day and ask Angel to sing for her.

At first Angel didn't want to agree, but if he didn't sing, the witch would drain the seawater from the pond and turn him into a salted fish. With no choice but to do so, Angel had to use his beautiful voice every day. , sing a song for the abominable witch.

This kind of life tortured poor Angel every day, causing his golden hair to lose its luster, his golden fish tail to become dull, and even his shining golden eyes to lose their original luster. Some brilliance.

In the end, poor Angel was tortured by the hateful witch into a salted fish and died on the high tower.

Seeing this, Su Yu didn't know what expression to put on. He stretched out his hand and rubbed the center of his eyebrows. He felt extremely regretful that he had been so soft-hearted before and agreed to Yuanqiu's entry into the fairy tale world.

Because he was too excited, Yuanqiu didn't notice Su Yu's emotions at all, but happily wandered aside and said: "Master host, isn't this plot particularly great? Isn't the setting of the male protagonist particularly cool? "

Su Yu sighed softly, and his beautiful peach blossom eyes almost turned into dead fish eyes: "I just think that the original plot of this mission world is probably fake, because even the painting style has changed."

Before . The original plots of the mission world were narrative and straightforward, but this time the original plot became a fairy tale, and it looked very... a fairy tale.

Hearing this, Yuanqiu coughed a few times guiltily, and said with a flash of pink light: "The original plot is indeed not like this, but I feel that the original style is too inconsistent with the fantasy of the fairy tale world, so I manually Change it. Does it look better now?"

Su Yu glanced at Yuanqiu coldly and said rudely: "No."

Yuanqiu shook his head in frustration and muttered in a low voice: "Obviously the original plot looks better now..."

Su Yu ignored Yuanqiu's thoughts and lowered his head to check the main mission.

Main mission: Help the poor male protagonist escape from the imprisonment of the evil witch, and obtain the witch medicine from the witch that can turn the male protagonist's fish tail into legs. Completing the task can directly restore 100% of the male protagonist's IQ value.

"..." Such a main mission is indeed like a fairy tale world. Su Yu was almost speechless. "I can understand the first half of the main mission, but what does the second half mean? Why should I help him find a way to turn the fish tail into a pair?" Witch medicine for legs? Maybe the male protagonist doesn't want to turn his fish tail into legs at all?"

"Of course this is for the sake of your lifelong sexual well-being, host. Think about it, the male protagonist is attacking. If he If you are in the mermaid state all the time, won't you be unable to attack? Then you..." Yuanqiu answered matter-of-factly. Halfway through his words, he realized that Su Yu's entire face had darkened, and he hurriedly said, "Of course this is not the main reason. , the main reason is... it's plot demand, yes, it's plot demand! If the male protagonist's fish tail can't turn into legs, he can only live in the sea. In this case, how can you live together happily? ?"

After saying this, Yuanqiu glanced at Su Yu carefully again, and seeing that his face was still dark, he added softly: "Note: The happiness here is the 'lucky' of 'lucky', not 'lucky' The 'nature' of character."

As soon as Yuanqiu finished speaking, Su Yu grabbed him with one hand and began to play with him mercilessly.

The ball started crying. It felt that it was so wronged. It was clearly thinking about its host, but it still had to be hurt so mercilessly! After QAQ

for a while, Su Yu let go of Yuanqiu, who was already weak from crying, and began to check the memory of the original owner and his side mission this time.

The original owner is also a handsome prince, but unlike the male protagonist, he is the prince of a kingdom on land.

The original owner's name was Allen. He had been smart since he was a child and was loved by the king and queen.

When he was eighteen years old, he finally had the opportunity to leave his kingdom and follow a caravan into the sea. However, he encountered bad wind and waves on the way and died.

Coincidentally, the day the original owner encountered the storm was the day the male protagonist left the deep sea. In other words, if the male protagonist had not encountered the witch and been forcibly taken away, maybe the original owner would not have died.

The content of the side mission is also very simple, which is to avoid the wind and waves and survive smoothly.

As soon as Su Yu finished reading these contents, he suddenly felt a sudden jolt in the surrounding environment. When he looked up, he was actually in the guest room of a ship. Su Yu couldn't help frowning and asked: "Where is the plot going now? "

Today is the day when the original owner goes to sea, and it is also the day when the hero is preparing to leave the deep sea. In two hours, the storm will come, and the hero will be snatched away by the hateful witch," Yuanqiu said seriously Answered, and then said pitifully, "Master host, you must save the poor male protagonist. You must not let him be snatched away by the witch!"

Su Yu glanced at Yuanqiu feebly, and said helplessly: "First of all, Exchange it for a prop and add the defensive nature of the ship."

"Okay, but what about the male protagonist?" Compared with the situation here, Yuanqiu is obviously more worried about the situation on the poor mermaid prince's side.

That was his lover. Although the shape of his lover in this world has become a bit strange, Su Yu would never leave him alone. He sighed softly and said: "Exchange me for another item that will allow me to swim in the sea. Free to move around."

"Okay, I'll go search for it right now!" Yuanqiu's tone suddenly became cheerful.

An hour later, Su Yu, who used the props, entered the sea and slowly swam towards his lover following the guidance of the ball.

At this time, Angel had already left the palace on the bottom of the sea, and slowly swam toward the front sea with full of longing. However, he did not expect that halfway, he would be suddenly blocked by a witch.

"Who are you? Why did you stop me?" Angel asked with a frown.

The scary-looking witch smiled sinisterly: "Your voice is so beautiful. I will lock you in a high tower and make you sing for me every day. You will never be able to escape." "

No, I will not let you succeed. Yes, I want to see the outside world!" Angel refused angrily.

"It's not up to you!" The insidious witch attacked Angel directly. Angel was about to dodge when he saw a figure suddenly rushing in front of him.

"Stop! You abominable witch, I will never allow you to hurt the handsome mermaid prince!" The figure in front of him spoke righteously. Angel stared blankly at this strange figure that suddenly appeared in front of him. My heart suddenly started pounding.

The witch laughed sinisterly again, and at the same time she opened a small bottle in her hand. Under the influence of sea water, the purple substance in the bottle quickly overflowed and spread in the sea water.

Su Yu, who was standing in front of Angel, stretched out his hand and pushed a huge bubble towards the witch. Before the witch had time to react, she was already wrapped in the huge bubble, along with the purple matter that had just escaped.

"You... you..." The witch suddenly lost consciousness before she could finish her sentence.

Su Yu pushed gently again, and the huge bubble floated to the sea surface as if it was being pushed by some force.

Su Yu finally looked back at Angel and said with a smile: "Dear Mermaid Prince, are you okay?"

However, the next moment, Su Yu couldn't laugh at all. According to the previous description in the original plot, Su Yu imagined it My lover should be that kind of cute little mermaid with a soft and cute voice and a sweet voice, but the fact is...

Who is this tall mermaid in front of me with deep eyes, deep face, standard eight-pack abs, and perfect mermaid lines? ghost!

At this moment, Su Yu felt that his counterattack plan that had just come up for less than two hours seemed to have come to an end.