Part 3

In Dhruvakshi Room ;
She was sitting in her room with her eyes closed.Just then Anamika comes into the room with breakfast.

Anamika : How are you beta ji ? Didi bta rhi thi ki aapki tabiyat thik nhi hai..
Dhruvakshi : Ji Chachi maa thoda s headache ho rha tha . Dwai lugi to thik ho jaugi.
Anamika : thik hai beta chalo ab breakfast kar lo or rest Karo. Aaj pura din tum apne kamre me hi rehna. (strictly warned her)
Dhruvakshi : (with small smile) Ji Chachi maa
Anamika noticed her sad face and ask,
Kya huaa beta ? Aap itni udas q hai ? Viren or aapke bich sab thik to hai na ? Agar kuch baat ho to aap Hume bta sakti hai....
Dhruvakshi gets a little nervous after hearing viren name but says with a smile on her face,
Dhruvakshi : nhi Chachi maa esa kuch nhi hai jesa aap soch rhi hai ,bas thoda sa headache hai or kuch nhi .
Anamika : ok beta ,if u say so then we will accept it, but if viren has said anything then you can tell us without hesitation.
Dhruvakshi : Ji Chachi maa.
Anamika : okk then I m leaving you rest.
Dhruvakshi had breakfast and went to sleep.

In afternoon,
She wakes up and sees that it is 3 o'clock in the afternoon.
She check her phone with a hope that viren has called her but her hope is also dashed.
She started crying again.
After some time she calms down and call him but he does not answer her call .
She has tried many times but he is not answering the phone.
Just then there is a knock on the door. Ekansh and Akriti are standing at the door ,so she asks them to come inside. Ekansh and Akriti speak together "How are you bhabhi maa" ?
Dhruvakshi : mein thik hu bacha, aap chinta mat Kariye.Mene sab ko ese hi pareshan kar diya .
Akriti : bhabhi maa aap esa mat boliye . When any of us fall ill, you also take care of us na.
Ekansh : Yes bhabhi maa akriti bilkul shi keh rhi hai.
Aakriti : thik hai ab baatein bohat ho gyi ab aap rest kariye hum bhi chalte hai Hume bhi clg ka project complete karna hai.
Dhruvakshi : thik hai bacha but Jane se pehle ek baar aap apne bhai sa ko call lagaiye na vo humare phn dead ho gya hai .
Ekansh : m lagata hu ek minute
Ekansh vall viren and the phone pick up with only one ring. Seeing this Dhruvakshi become more sad .
Ekansh give the phone to dhruvakshi and she talks to him stammering..
Dhruvakshi : h..h...hello
Viren : hmmm bolo ( in cold voice )
Dhruvakshi : aa.. aa..aap kab tak aaege ghar??
Viren : late ho jaega muje.
And he cut the call . She give phn to ekansh and say thanks to him .
Akriti : okk bhabhi maa humm jate hai .
And they both went to theirs room.
Dhruvakshi again start crying and thinks that viren picked up ekansh phn with a single ring and she goes to sleep crying again ........

At night,
the door of their room opens with a loud noise . Dhruvakshi wakes up due to the sound. Viren comes into the room .
He looked very tired and he was also staggering,which clearly showed that he was drunk.
She gets up from the bed and goes near him but he goes straight to the Washroom.
His ignoring Hurts her a lot.But she takes a deep breath and goes to the kitchen to get food for him.
She has come to the room with food and sees viren coming out of the washroom wearing only lower and nothing on top.
He goes to sleep on the bed , seeing this she stop him but he starts staring at her harshly with his red eyes.
She gets scared after seeing the red eyes of viren but still she goes to him and ask,
Dhruvakshi : vi.. vi.. viren pehle aap khana kha lijiye fir so jaiye ga
Viren look directly in her eyes . His eyes move down to her neck and her waist.
He lustly looking at her.
She gets scared looking his lustfully eyes .she again ask him to eat but he just looking at her lips.
Viren holds her waist and pulls her towards him.He touches her lips with his finger.

He touches her lips with his finger