Part 8

Virendra pov :

Currently I am in my office ,there is a laptop in front of me and many files are scattered but my attention is not on it.

I was thinking about the last night when my parents slapped me for the first time. I know that my family is angry with me because I did not spend time with them.

If my parents slap me for some other reason then I can bear it, but not if the reason is my namesake wife.😠

I cannot bear that my parents slapped me just for that namesake wife.

When my PA told me about Kaka Sa Call, i wanted to return home early, but suddenly my business partner Kartik Oberoi, who had invested in my upcoming project, informed me that he wanted to meet me and I Couldn't refuse him. So I thought that after meeting him I would go home.

After meeting, when I started leaving, Karthik Oberoi asked me for a drink and I could not refuse so I took 2 packs of drinks but those 2 packs of drinks were so heavy that he could not even walk properly. Don't know how he managed to reach home safely.

But when I entered my house , I found my angry father who scolded me for coming late and with drunken State.but my Kaka Sa stopped my Baba Sa and they went to their room (according to me)

And when Dhruvakshi came to me, the two nights when we got intimate started flashing in my mind and I was already regretting those two nights, so I pushed her hard due to which she fell down and a painful scream came out of her mouth.

but suddenly someone slapped me hard and I fell on the sofa and as soon as I saw my father in front of me. I could not believe that my father could ever slap me and that too for this girl whom I don't even want to see.

I know that I should not have raised my voice on Baba Sa but in my drunkenness and anger I also forgot that I was standing in front of my Baba Sa.

But when my maa sa slapped me, it felt as if my whole world stopped and when I saw tears in her eyes and that too only because of me, I felt like giving up my life because for the first time I saw tears in my maa sa eyes and I could not see her crying like this so I went to my room without saying anything, baba Sa tried to stop me but I did not stop.

My entire family stood against me, no one tried to understand me, no one even gave me a chance to explain myself.

All this happened because of Dhruvakshi, I will never forgive her for this. As soon as I entered the room, I took off my shirt and threw it away, went to the mini bar in my room, made a drink, lit a cigarette and sat on the balcony.

After some time, she came and stood near me. Today whatever happened, I remembered it again and got up from the chair and walked towards her.

As I went closer to her, she started moving back and finally she collide with the wall.

Our noses were touching each other but I shouted angrily at her. I blamed her for whatever happened.

And perhaps she could not tolerate my anger and ignorance, so she started shouting at me and suddenly tears started falling from her eyes.

Seeing her tears, I felt sorry for once, but when she mentioned those two nights and asked me whether I had any feelings for her or not, i could not stop myself and angrily told her that Whatever happened that night was just a mistake and I don't love her.

And then she angrily told me to divorce her.How could she even think that I would ever free her from this relationship? But when the word divorce came out of her mouth, I don't know why but I felt very bad, it felt as if someone was asking for a reason for my living and even if I wanted to, I couldn't divorce her because there is no divorce in our family and it will never happen.
And without any second thought I kissed her hungrily. I can't forget her t lips taste ever,don't know why ?? I leave her after 5 minutes.

But in the end I called her Biwi. How can I call her Biwi when I know that she is just a nominal wife?

Next Morning I didn't have breakfast and came to the office because I didn't have the courage to face my family after what I did last night....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hyy everyone,
How are you hope sab maje me hoge 😄

But I don't feel good because you all neither vote nor comment.
I'm really upset with the silent readers who didn't even acknowledge my work.
Views of my story are increasing but votes are not.
If you don't like my story please let me know but don't discourage me.
And I want to thank those who voted and commented.
Now share your thoughts about today's part, I hope you like it and don't forget to click on vote💗💫

Bbye❣️