Part 9

His thoughts were interrupted when suddenly the door to his office opened. And he knows who will come to his office without knocking, none other than his best friend Adhirath Singh.

Who stands with him in his happiness and sorrow and he also knows why Virendra hates Dhruvakshi. But the most irritable person who loves to create havoc in his best friend's life with his petty outbursts and witty jokes.

He makes a face and says sarcastically in his mind, " bs eski hi kami reh gayi thi mere zindagi me"..

Adhirath came and sat in front of him with his foolish smile.

Virendra was irritated by his foolish smile and said arrogantly : yaha kyu aae ho kuch kaam dhandha nahi jab dekho tab muhh utha kar chle aate ho.

Adhirath: Oh hello Mr egoist side your ego and tell me what happened why are you angry and this is my best friend office so I will come when I feel like😏

Adhirath started drinking water from the water glass kept on the table. Virendra sighed and took a deep breath. He touched his forehead and said : Yesterday I had a fight with my family, mom or dad slapped me.

As soon as Virendra finished his words, all the water from Adhirath's mouth fell on Virendra.

Virendra gets up from his chair angrily. His face was completely red with anger.

Looking at his face it seemed as if today he will take Adhirath's life. But still he tries to control his anger. But he can't do it and says angrily " what the hell is wrong with you adhirath sharma " 😡

Adhirath gets a little scared after hearing his full name from Virender's mouth because Virender takes his full name only when he is very angry.

Virender's face had become completely red due to anger. Adhirath looks at his face and thinks, "Oh God, where have you trapped me, today this boy is going to kill me."

Still, Adhirath gathers some courage and goes to him, swallows his spit, gives him tissue paper and stammers, "vo vo ga gal galti s ho gya sorry na 🫣 lekin tune baat hi ese ki jise sunn kar muje esa laga ki m koi sapna dekh Raha hu"

Virendra with pissed tone : ho Gaya ya kuch or bhi baki hai 😡

Adhirath : acha baba thik hai i am sorry. Lekin muje ye to bata ki uncle aunty ne tuje thappad q mara??

This time viren speak stammering " vo.. me e vo mene means.. Dhruvakshi nah. ..nahi sharab

Adhirath : tu kya bol raha hai muje kuch samaj nhi aa rha hai saaf saaf bata baat kya hai???

And Viren tells him everything that happened that night except what happened between him and Dhruvakshi.

Adhirath gets a little shocked after hearing his words. This was the first time that Viren had misbehaved with his parents. He still could not believe that Viren could do something like this.

Adhirath comes out of shock and says "lekin tune bhabhi se misbehave q Kiya "??

Virendra gets a little angry seeing Adhirath also taking Dhruvakshi's side and says "tu bhi ussi ki side le raha hai 😡usne pehle hi mere family ko apne control me kar rakha hai or muje thappad bhi usi ki vajah se pada hai"

Adhirath speaks strictly " tune unke sath misbehave Kiya esliye tuje thappad pada hai , tu har baar apni galtiyon ka bojh kisi or par nahi daal sakta"

Virendra irritatedly says " agar tuje uski side Leni hai to tu muje akela chod de "

Adhirath : stop your nonsense viren 🤫 tuje kya lagta hai ki muje pata nahi ki tumhare or bhabhi k bich me kya chal raha hai 😡 tere shaadi ko 2 years complete ho gaye hai lekin tu enn do saalo me kitni baar office s jaldi ghar Gaya or subh late aaya ho ... Bata muje sayad ghar par tere ess behaviour k bare m kuch pata nahi hai lekin muje ache se pata hai.

Virendra : to kya Karu ghar jaldi jakar?? Muje uska chehra dekhna bhi pasand nahi hai or tu muje yaha khade hokar taunt maar Raha hai 😡

Adhirath now get irritated with his best friend and speak " me tuje bhabhi ko apna thoda sa vakat dene ke liye keh Raha hu naki tuje Tera business chodne k liye or muje ache se pata hai ki tum dono ne apni shadi consummate nahi ki hai ab tak varna kon apni biwi se dur bhagta hai..

Hearing last words of adhirath he got lost in that 2 night where they both consummate their wedding but in which circumstances adhirath don't know and if he knows what I did with her he definitely kills me (viren glup his saliva)

Virendra: Look, I don't want to share the story of my bedroom with anyone, you know very well that I hate even the name of marriage and I have done this marriage only for my parents and I don't trust any woman except the women in my house.

Adhirath : janta hu bohat ache se janta hu lekin me Aaj tujse sirf itna hi kahunga ki bhabhi se achi ladki tuje koi nhi milegi esliye apne rishte ko ek chance to de kya pata tuje unse pyaar ho jae...

Virendra : I don't love anyone 😑 and don't repeat again and again same thing 😠

Adhirath Sigh at his friend's behaviour and said " thik hai me tuje Aaj k baad me koi suggestion nahi duga but kuch esa mat karna jiski vajh s tuje baad m pachtawa ho.

Saying this adhirath leaves the office ......

                          ( His office)

( His office)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey there, amazing readers!

I just wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for each and every one of you who has taken the time to read my story. Your support means the world to me, and I'm so grateful to have you on this journey with me.

If you've been enjoying the story so far, I would truly appreciate it if you could take a moment to show your support by voting for the story. Your votes help my story reach more readers and gain visibility on Wattpad, which means more people can discover and enjoy it just like you have.

Additionally, I love hearing your thoughts, feedback, and reactions to each chapter! Whether it's a comment about your favorite moment, a prediction for what might happen next, or even just a simple emoji to show your support, every comment brightens my day and encourages me to keep writing.

And to all the silent readers out there, I see you too! Your silent support is just as important, and I'm grateful to have you as part of our community. Even if you prefer to read quietly from the sidelines, your presence means a lot to me.

So whether you're voting, commenting, or silently enjoying the story, thank you from the bottom of my heart for being here. Your support fuels my passion for writing, and I couldn't do it without you.

And please give a chance to my other story "Tangled Fate : A Royal Marriage "

Thank you♥️