15. NEW TURNS

मैं लिख दूँ आसमान पर ये
के पढ़ लेगा जहाँ सारा
हुआहोगा अब कोई
यहाँ हम दो सा दोबारा
मैं दुनिया भर की तारीफें
तेरे सजदे में लाया हूँ
मैं तुमसे इश्क़ करने की
इजाज़त रब्ब से लाया हूँ

[I will write this on the sky, where the whole world would read that, I have brought you in prostration, I want to love you
I have brought it with permission from God.]

21.08.2011
ACCIDENT OR MURDER?

As we all know Mr. and Mrs. Shankar, the happily married couple, and their 9-year-old daughter fell into an accident a few days back this tragedy made many people sad but it made their business rivals happy cause now their biggest competitor was not in the race.
Sources say that Mr. Shankar's close friend Rakesh will be handling his company now because as per the contract shown by Rakesh Arora, there are signatures which prove that if in any condition something happens to Raman Shankar the company will be handled by Rakesh Arora.

The question that is arising here is about Anika Shankar his 9 years old daughter, where is she, and the doubt is doubled when we get to know that the car in which the family was traveling was very fine it proves that someone had intentionally broken the car just before the family was leaving where they were going.

Sources say Ankia also died in that accident but I went to hospital and there was no body of the child. How could be that possible? It means something is very fishy and is being hidden.

-Vikram Chauhan

Sitting on the chair Anika was reading this article that suddenly popped up on her phone, firstly she was not interested in seeing the news of rich people and their living or death but she also didn't know how, and when her finger clicked on that article and after seeing her name she got more curious about everything.

She searched for some photos of Raman Shankar and his family and she got to see many pictures of him as well as his family one picture got her attention it was of the day when their family got into the accident it was blurred cause it was a site of accident but someone had uploaded it by clicking it on their phone, after clicking on that image she tried to zoom it and tried to see it if it was a little visible also. Her head started to pain very much as much as she was seeing the pictures and tried to zoom that blurred picture her head pain increased more and more.

She didn't remember her mother and father's faces nor did her Uncle ever allow her to see any of her childhood photos, wherever she asked for it whether she was being scolded or her sister taunted her about being an orphan, in short, she never got to see her past the only thing she knew was that accident and that too because of her dreams, at starting she taught that it was just her imagination and a bad dream but when the dream started to come frequently she suspected something fishy and initially Panik attack started occurring, Rohini was the only one who was their for her at that time.