Chapter 2, The adventure begins.

("The moonlight shines through my window, tickling my eyes, as they get heavier and heavier... I recite my last evening prayer, I call out to the majestic, to the most merciful...")

(She gives a deep sigh, remembering all the trials in her life, and all the moments she felt like she was in a battle against her own soul, drowned in tears of endless waves of sadness. Her thoughts carry her to her past and her tears roll down.)

"My lord, whatever burdens my heart, ease it for me. I place my full trust in you."

(Suddenly, a light shines bright in her room, blocking her eyesight. The light shines brighter and brighter, the young girl can barely open her eyes.)

"What is happening?!"

That's the last thing she remembers...

(She wakes up in a foreign place. Her skin sticks to the hot sand, and the hot afternoon sun is making the heat unbearable. As she slowly tries to sit up, she notices that her throat is completely dry, making it hard to speak.)

"How long have I been here?! What even happened... is this a dream? This can only be. My head hurts..."

(The young girl tries to brush off the sticky sand and takes a few steps to the front. She collapses after a few times.)

"Need help, sister?" The young girl's eyes slowly look up, as her legs are trembling and her pale face goes up to the source of the soft voice that is calling out to her. A source of purity, it seems. As her eyes analyse the person in front of her, the man stands there, smiling at her.

"You need to get up my sister, it is not good that you lie here in the middle of the desert. You dont look like you are from this land, are you? Here, get up slowly."

(The young girl thinks twice before taking the young man's hand. He looks like someone whose face is filled with light and righteousness. He is very tall, and his green hazel eyes sparkle along with the sunshine that radiates over the two. His white robe and pure face shows dignity, faith and goodness. Slowly with his help, the young girl stands up and brushes off her dress that is completely damaged from the hot sand.
"What is your name? Dont be afraid, I will not hurt you."
"Aya" the girl says.
"Aya, I see...I am very familiar with this place, I can get you help. From which far land do you come from, sister Aya?"
(Aya looks down and avoids his gaze. She doesn't know how to handle the question, as she was just in her sleeping room a few minutes ago. The mysterious man notices Aya's reaction and quickly changes the subject.)
???: "Aya, do you have any family around here or a guardian of yours? Anyone that is responsible for you?"
(Aya pauses a moment, then shakes her head.)
???: "Alright, I will bring you somewhere safe. It is not very easy for you to stay in the middle of nowhere."

(After Aya shows her gratitude, the both of them walk under the hot evening sun through the desert. Finally, they spot a big village.)

???: "I will bring you to grandmother 'Aysha. She will take good care of you."
Aya: "Grandmother Aysha... but am I not rude... I come uninvited without anything to offer..."
(The man laughes, amused by Aya's answer.)
???: "She does not want anything sister Aya. She takes care of displaced women, wether old or young. She is a palace doctor and a very kind hearted and pure person. She is very famous around the great persian kingdom. You will be more than safe with her. You will not have to worry."

("Persian kingdom?! I am in the persian kingdom???")

(As they find a big yet simple and beautiful home around the village, both of them walk towards a door that is decorated with many plants twirling around the whole frame

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(As they find a big yet simple and beautiful home around the village, both of them walk towards a door that is decorated with many plants twirling around the whole frame. The man knocks, and a door opens... a very harmless looking, friendly grandmother opens the door. As she opens the door, the air is filled with bloomy fragrance. It is comforting and nostalgic, a feeling Aya can not explain.)
Grandmother Aysha: "O Yusuf, my son, are you here to visit?"
(The man whose name is Yusuf kisses the head of grandmother Aysha.)
Yusuf: "Not this time, my dear grandmother. But I have someone else with me today." He says, while smiling in a way that may warm everyone's soul.
Grandmother Aysha: "Oh, a beautiful young girl. Please come in, my dear. You look very pale, dear! How long have you not eaten? Come, come, rest inside and have some fresh herb tea I made my child. You look like you went through a lot... poor thing."
(Yusuf explains how they met and that Aya has nowhere else to go.)
Aya: "I...I am very sorry Grandmother Aysha... I have nothing on me. I am very rude for coming uninvited. Please forgive me..."
(Aya avoids the gaze of grandmother Aysha in shyness and emberassment. The grandmother smiles softly at Aya and takes her fragile hands into hers.)
Grandmother Aysha: "My fortified child, you are welcome in my house and I accept you as my daughter. You are not the only young girl that has come to me for shelter and help. Do not be afraid, my child. Come in, I will take care of you. From now on, you shall not be afraid, nor shall you be in despair. I swear this upon my life."

(Without any rational reason, tears roll down Aya's eyes, that are filled with pain and sorrow. A feeling that drags her down into the depth of melancholy. Her heart yearns for something that even Aya can not identify.)

(The man Yusuf stands next to them in silence, but his eyes reflect the empathy he feels for Aya.)

Yusuf: "May God make everything easy for you, O chosen one. Do not despair."
(Yusuf walks over to grandmother Aysha and kisses her head out of respect and takes his leave. All that is left of him is the radiating sounds of his footsteps, alone in the desert. His last words are flying around Aya's head. "Chosen One?")

(Aya gets welcomed into the house with kindness and peace. She finds other young displaced girls like her that are in the care of grandmother Aysha. She met all of them, and every single one of them. But one of the young girls catch Aya's attention rapidly. Their eyes gaze at each other. Their souls connect each other, as if their souls have recognized each other. Aya walks towards a veiled girl, whose piousness shine all over her.)

"Peace be upon you." The veiled girl says.
(Aya's eyes widen, it's as if she has heared this voice a million times already.)
Aya: "Peace...be upon you too. What is your name, my sister? "

"Amara" the girl calmly says.
Aya: "Amara...pardon me. But have I known you? I am foreign to this land but by the lord of heavens and earth, you resemble someone very close to me."
(Amara blinks in curiousity, then she started smiling.)
Amara: "Yes, we actually know each other. From the other world, where we have been displaced from. You and I. It was the year 2024, now we are at least thrown 500 years back, Aya. You were also forced to be in this time and age?"
(Aya can not stop herself from gazing in shock. The other young girls start to feel suspicious about their conversation, so Amara takes Aya by her hand to her room to speak behind closed doors.)

Amara: "Listen, I have been here since many days. I have just waited for your arrival man!"
Aya: "Hold...hold on. Why are we here? How did we end up here? And why us? We just had a voice call days before, chilling in our rooms playing games, and now we are here? What about our homes? College? Work? Our parents? Will we be here forever?"
Amara: "Aya, your questions will be answered once you're calmed. You are completely pale and your clothes are ripped. Please go take a small bath, and drink tea with grandmother Aysha. She is a very kind person."
Aya: "Amara, how did you get guided to her?"
Amara: "I was stranded in the middle of the desert, I woke up completely fatigue and sick. I went days without any lead. Walking around, lost and hopeless, until one night, a man guided me to grandmother Aysha. I dont remember his name very well..."
Aya: "Yusuf!"
Amara: "Yes, that's him! How do you...?"

(Aya explains her whole story and how Yusuf has guided her to this warm and comforting place.)

(After adjusting their new lives to the new world the both are living in, Aya and Amara start to reflect and ponder on destiny. At least, the both are in a warm and safe shelter, led by a woman whose heart is like a rose, bloomy and elegant. Together, not alone.)

Will Amara and Aya find out what has led them? Will they find their journey and battle whatever may be in front of them together, while holding unto their faith?

Coming soon...