Chapter 8, Finding a cure.

Amara: "You mean...there is still hope for grandmother Aysha?!"
Yusuf: "Yes, indeed there is. And we will try everything we can to cure her. I will explain everything later on, sister Amara."

(After a brief moment, Aya woke up after passing out.)

Aya: "Amara... is grandmother...okay...?"

(Both Yusuf and Amara look at Aya with pity. Amara slowly picks her up to stand on her feet. Many people gather to watch the scene, some have pure shock on their faces. Yusuf notices and instructs both girls to follow him somewhere else, while carrying grandmother Aysha's body tight and protective in his arms to a calmer, quiet place.)

Yusuf: "Okay...here is a better place to breath. Kadir! Kadir! Where are you!"

(A young, tall man named Kadir appears to the oriental, finely decorated foyer

(A young, tall man named Kadir appears to the oriental, finely decorated foyer. He seems about to be the same age as Yusuf. His youthful appearence make him look younger than he is. His light brown curls fall effortlessly over his full, black eyebrows. His white and pure robe makes him seem like a noble scholar. In his pockets are mysterious, old rolls of papyrus paper wrapped with a golden bow peaking out, and in his hands is a old ancient book in ancient arabic that is hard to decipher.)

Yusuf: "Assalamu 'alaykum, Kadir."
Kadir: "Wa 'alaykum-assalam, my brother Yusuf."

(After greeting each other with noble greetings, Yusuf gently places the fragile body of grandmother Aysha into the arms of Kadir.)

Yusuf: "Do you think you can ...-"
Kadir: "Leave it to me Yusuf."

(As Kadir holds grandmother Aysha's body close to his chest, he finally notices Aya and Amara standing right behind Yusuf.)

Kadir: "Peace be upon you, my sisters, and welcome."

"Peace be upon you too..." Amara says while she supports Aya's weak, fragile body against her so that she doesn't tip over or collapse.)

(Without any further word, Kadir turnes away, leaving the three in the foyer.)
Amara: "Where will this man take grandmother Aysha, Yusuf?"
Yusuf: "Don't worry, he is a great companion of mine. He knows more about curses than I do. I rely on him."
Amara: "Where are we...?"
Yusuf: "My home."
Amara: "I see... a...about grandmother Aysha...do you know something ab-"
Yusuf: "It's best to sleep for now, my sisters. Now is not a good time to discuss. We have been out the whole day and night. Kadir will take care of her."
Amara: "I see..."
Yusuf: "He will look out for her downstairs. You both go up and have a rest, please. I will explain the rest tomorrow."
Amara: "Thank you Yusuf... Aya and I are perfectly capable to walk back to our home... you don't have to give us shelter for the night..."
Yusuf: "My sister Amara, I am giving you my word. I am insisting. Please. You two are in no position to go back, outside, while the unseen is dangerously roaming around. You two are very exhausted and went through a lot just in one day and one night. If you need anything, please let me know."