Chapter 3, Dancing fire flames.

Weeks have passed, and the girls are still struggling to adjust to the new world they have been sent to. Thousands of questions are arising, yet no answers.

(One morning...)

(The smell of fresh herb tea is filling the atmosphere, while the morning birds sing peacefully. Aya and Amara have just woken up.)

Aya: *yawns* "Meh...guess this place isn't THAT bad. I miss my home tho... mom and dad..."
Amara: "Right... Aya, listen, we gotta find out what has happened. We can not just rest and wait for things to happen!"
Aya: *sigh* "Fine... you are right, Amara. But what to do?"
Amara: "Let's have some breakfast first, I can smell grandmother Aysha's herb tea miles away!"
Aya: "Race me to the kitchen slow poke!"
Amara: "Hah! Bet!"

(As grandmother Aysha is brewing fresh herb tea, she suddenly hears two silly girls running down.)
Grandmother Aysha: *sigh* "To be young..."
(Grandmother Aysha shakes her head slowly while pouring the tea into multiple cups for the girls to drink. Nothing beats traditional persian tea with delicious freshly made bread. The oriental smell of the tea, fresh bread and olives fill the air. For some reason... even if Amara and Aya grew up in the modern 2000 era, they can't help but feel nostalgia with the past.)

(After breakfast, Amara and Aya help out grandmother Aysha and decide to take a walk and explore the village and the desert next to it. Maybe they'll find answers?)

Grandmother Aysha: "Please be careful my daughters, please take some bread with you. You will be hungry during your little journey. And please be back before sunset arrives, for indeed in the dark there is no goodness. You hear me, my daughters?"
Aya: "We'll be back in no time dear grandmother Aysha! Don't worry about us!"
Amara: "Yeah! You can count on us! And thank you for the bread dear grandmother!"

(Amara and Aya kiss grandmother Aysha's head in respect and take their leave. As their footsteps fade away, grandmother Aysha still stands there, fazed.)

Grandmother Aysha: "Why...why do I have a bad feeling...? O lord, please bring them back safely."

(Meanwhile)
Aya: *stretches* "Sooo, where should we go?"
Amara: "Let's find that Yusuf first, I bet he has answers to our questions."
Aya: "Huh...you think so?"
Amara: "Yes, something is off about him. He brought us both safe from the desert and guided us to warm shelter. Is this a coincidence? Second...I dont know...it just-"
Aya: "Maybe he is a guardian angel?"

(Suddenly a bright light shines again, taking away their eyesight)

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"

(Their voices screech at the same time, screaming in terror and fear, the force of their voice could cut a whole mountain in half if it had been possible...,

As they open their eyes, they found each other in a mysterious, big, and gloomy cave.)

Aya: "Ouch...ah...my butt...where...A-amara...? AMARA! AMARAAAA! DAMN IT, WHERE ARE YOU?"
Amara: "Y-you are crushing me! Look under yourself, Idiot! Have you eaten more lately?!"
Aya: "O-oh- erm- sorry-..."
Amara: "That light again...you saw it too before you got into this world huh?"
Aya: "Yes, indeed, but, where are we? And WHAT kind of light was that?"
Amara: "I have no idea, looks like we are in a cave. And look! Egyptian hieroglyphs...?"
Aya: "Bro- this is gettin' crazier and crazier. How the actual-?!"
Amara: "Hello? Someone there?"
(Amara brushes her dress off from the dust and slowly looks around.)

(Suddenly, a sharp female voice interrupts the both of them.)

???: "WHO DARES TO ENTER THE FORBIDDEN CAVE OF HORUS O CURSED ONES!"
Amara: " What the-...Forbidden cave of who...?! LISTEN LADY I DONT GOT TIME FOR THIS WHO THE HELL ARE Y-"
(Aya fastly covers Amara's mouth with her hand and stutters)
Amara: "MMMMM....-!"
Aya: "Keep it down Amara...please. Erm, listen! We are in no intention for harm or trouble. My name is Aya and that over here is my companion Amara, we got hit through time travel and found ourselves here in this cave. Who- who are you if I may ask?"
???: "I am the holy guardian of the cave of Horus O mortal beings! How may I know that you are telling the truth? Be fast, or you shall be persecuted for blasphemy!"

 Who- who are you if I may ask?"???: "I am the holy guardian of the cave of Horus O mortal beings! How may I know that you are telling the truth? Be fast, or you shall be persecuted for blasphemy!"

(Finally, the mysterious owner of the passive agressive voice shows herself. A very tall, beautiful woman steps to the front. Her face could lure every man into her fangs... In her eyes are fierce fire flames. It's beautiful, yet harmful. A very deadly aurah radiates from her. Once you fall into her traps, there shall be no going back.)

Aya: "Listen, first! We are telling the truth! We have no intend to stay here! We got FORCED here!"
???: "Hahaha...you want to fool me, is it! What kind of adventurer are you? Time travel...You can not fool me! You mortal beings would not be able to endure the force that is being created by traveling through time and space! Liars! How I despise liars!"

(Suddenly, fire flames dance on top of her index finger.)

???: "So, so

???: "So, so... O "mighty" time travelers, you have destroyed the greatest tabu of the universe by breaking through time and space. Let's see how MIGHTY you REALLY are! Dance along the fire flames, or should I say, your LAST dance! HAHAHAHA!"
Aya: !

(Aya's eyes rise up, her reflexes are fast, just as the first fire ball flies into their direction, she jumps and pushes Amara and herself out the way, dodging just in time.)
Amara: "W...wha-... what, are you?"
???: "Your worst nightmare."

(Another fire ball comes shooting, and another, and another.)

Aya: "AWH come on now! Cut me some slack! Do you have to be so agressive?! We can TALK! WAIT!"
Amara: "LESS TALKING MORE MOVING AYA-"

(Amara and Aya don't give up and still fight for their lives.)

???: "It's no use, no one has survived this."
(Amara and Aya are still dodging the attacks while the ground starts to shake.)
Amara: "GREAT! AN EARTHQUAKE! WHAT ELSE NOW?"

(Unable to dodge due to the earthquake and it's force, the fire flames are flying successfully into their direction, Aya and Amara close their eyes, ready to face death, until suddenly...)
???: "IMPOSSIBLE!!! NO ONE SURVIVED THIS BEFORE! WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

(Aya and Amara hold unto each other while a shiny barrier surrounds the both of them.)

Amara: "Huh... she...can't hurt us?"
???: "ARRGH!!! YE FILTHY MORTALS! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! MY FIRE CAN PASS THROUGH EVERYTHING!"
(Aya and Amara just gaze in shock. The flames calm down and the mysterious guardian of the Horus cave blows off the smoke.)

"Heh...I must say, for filthy mortals, you have strength. I am impressed."
*Slow clapping echoes inside the big cave.*

Who is the mighty and holy guardian of the Horus cave? How and why did Aya and Amara end up in egypt? Where will destiny lead them...?

Coming soon...