His to take

Delivio

I frown as I stared at the man infront of me on his knees begging and crying for me to spare his life. "And now Joe why do you think I'll do that? You don't have my money." I said as I cocked my gun in his direction.

He started trembling and by the bad stench I know he peed himself.

"I don't have money but I do have something that would appease you." He said while looking at me, hopefully. I shrugged, "If it isn't my money then I don't want it."

Now I'm getting annoyed and just want this work done. "No no no I swear to god you'll like it." My patience is running thin. So I clenched my jaw and asked him "what is it?"

"My daughter. She is young and pretty." Is he saying what I'm thinking. "You're selling your daughter to me?" Because no sane father would do that. They don't call me devil for no reason. "Yes.... You can have her and just let me go."

Before I could say anything my phone rang, I pulled it out of my pant pocket and saw it was my best friend Angelo. Ignoring the man infront of me I picked up the call and a little away. "What?" I asked him. "No hiii Angelo.. How are you doing?" I shook my head and replied "what do you want?" He chuckled. "The meeting starts in 5 minutes" I looked at my watch and it indeed starts in 5 minutes "I'm coming."

I put the phone back in my pocket and went out ignoring Joe's shouts. Stopping infront of Angelo and Nick I contemplated for a second and then said " Starve him and keep him chained , and Nick, find out about his daughter I want to know everything about her." I buttoned my suit jacket and went towards my car.

After the meeting ended Angelo was on my heels being himself. "Sooooo wanna party today?" Silence "Pleaseeeee let's go." He tries to do some puppy eyes shit which didn't look good on him but I'm not going to tell him that. "If I say yes will you stop making that face" I asked him ."Idk maybe" damn him. "Fine" I grumbled.

I'm sitting in one of my bar with a glass of whiskey in one hand and my phone in the other reading the info sent by Nick.

Name: Nyx
Age: 25
Family: no one but that piece of trash
Relationship: single
Friends: none
Owns a cafe in Crema
That's all I could get.

I replied him with an ok and searched for Angelo in crowd. Once I saw him on the dance floor with two girls I left him a text saying I got an emergency. I stood up and buttoned my suit jacket. My lips curled upwards at the thought of my debt. I'm coming.

PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT..