Sunshine

Nyx

I took a deep breath. New day, new hope. This has been my mantra since that day when everything was taken away from me. I was pulled out of my thoughts when the bells chimed indicating someone had entered the cafe.

I looked at the watch and turned around "sorry, but we are cl-" words stuck in my throat when my green eyes clashed with his ocean blue ones. My jaw dropped and I was having a hard time picking it up.

But I plastered the best smile I could muster up. "We're open. What would you like to have?" I asked him trying hard not to swoon on the fact that how hot he looked in a three piece suit. "You" I was momentarily distracted by his arms and almost didn't hear what he said but when it finally registered I blinked hard.

"Wait, what?" I asked him perplexed.

"Your father sold you to me" I snort in a very unladylike way "now don't tell me you're Mafia" but I stopped when I saw his expression, his face was void of any emotions and realisation dawned over me. I squealed and ran towards him "so you're saying you're Mafia and you came here to take me with you" he shrugged "I didn't say anything but yeah."

"Okay, let's go then" he frowned and said,"so no tears, crying or begging?" I looked at him in excitement "Ohh Hell Nahh...my favourite book trope is coming true . I'm not gonna miss out on anything bro." He looked at me like I was crazy. Well he hasn't seen my real level of crazy. "Let me just pack my bags because I'm not leaving my things here you know what if someone steals it?" I said going towards the stairs that are connected with the side of cafe.

I practically skipped stairs in excitement. "Do you always speak this much?" He asked making me chuckle. "No, only when a hot, blue eyed Mafia comes to take me."

I opened my bedroom door and grabbed a bag from my cupboard and started stuffing all my clothes in it. I frowned when I couldn't find my favorite pair of jeans. I looked around for 15 minutes but couldn't find it.

"Are you done?" I heard his annoyed voice. I completely forgot he followed me up here. I turned around and immediately got distracted by his forearms. How will they feel on me? I shook my head and replied "yup."

He went out of my room and my jaw hanged opened again but this time in disbelief. I ran after him "yaa you rude Mafia guy who'll carry my heavy bags  because surely I'm not the one doing that , I'm tired just by thinking of it and I don't think you'll want that" he turned around and started going upstairs while muttering "only because it'll shut you up" and I chuckled knowing damn well that it won't shut me up.

PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT...