Home

Nyx

Soon the car came to stop infront of a big building.

I opened the car door and was about to step down when suddenly his palm was infront of my face.

I suppressed a smile and took his hand.

After he helped me out of the car we entered inside the building.

As soon as we were inside the elevator I opened my mouth but he pinned me with a glare and said "not until we reach my penthouse."

I just nodded and crossed my arms over my chest when suddenly his eyes fell on it.

But I might've imagined it because it was just for a second. I guess I need to come out of my delusion.

Soon the elevator door opened and my eyes widened.

The only word that can describe the penthouse is minimalistic.

On the right side was a large kitchen with black counter top and a small dining table. On the other side was a hallway with  so many rooms I couldn't even count. And in front of me was a big white coloured couch which was the only white thing in the whole apartment and behind it was a floor to ceiling glass showing the city view.

"It's so pretty." I said with awe in my voice.

I turned around and saw him looking at me and then he rolled his eyes.

Walking towards the hallway he said, "Come I'll show you your room".

I went after him looking around when suddenly I bumped on his back because he stopped.

He shot me a glare and I immediately looked down at the floor.

After opening the door to a room he entered inside "This will be your room".

I looked around there was a queen sized bed in the middle, a dresser and two doors one leading towards the bathroom and other was closed.
I opened it and OHH MY GAWDD!!! It was a walk-in closet .

"I don't think this big wardrobe is required for my little luggage." I mumbled but thankfully he didn't hear.

"Your job is to cook breakfast every morning before 9 AM, and clean the whole apartment I don't want to see any dust particles ,ANYWHERE. About dinner just cook it and keep it for me in refrigerator because I'm not home till late. I hope you understand?"

I nodded my head and looked around the room once again noticing there is no couch or anything to lay down except the  bed.

He went out of the room and after exploring my room I went outside too.

Noticing there was a door at the end of corridor I walked towards it. I don't know why but I did it knowing it was wrong but I will also live here now so according to me it's okay.

I was about to open the door when someone grabbed my hand from behind.

It was Delivio. He pinned me on the wall. His more than 6 foot frame covering my
5'5 frame.

I'm not short by any means. I mean I'm taller than many girls but the way his body is covering mine..... Shit I wanna kiss him.

He pressed his body on mine and leaned his face down and my heartbeat escalated.

"You will not go anywhere near this room" he said through clenched teeth making me flinch at his harsh tone.

"Understood?"

I simply nodded my head and before thinking twice I kissed his cheek.

He went still for a moment but within seconds his scowl was back,"Don't go doing things if you can't finish them" and went away towards one of the rooms.

I released a sigh and slumped my back against the wall. Thank God!!! It was the cheek I kissed .

I stare at the door once in confusion then go back to my room and frown when I see my bags. I don't remember bringing them inside.

As soon as I hear his door closing at night, I grab the pillow and the blanket from my bed and get out of my room making sure he is nowhere.

I slowly went towards the living room and laid down on the couch and soon drifted off to sleep.

PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT...