Chaos

Delivio

I was sitting in my office room signing some contracts when a loud female scream and male laughter caught my attention.

I immediately stood up and went out. As I reached the living room I saw Angelo laughing his ass out and Nyx on the floor wrapped in a blanket glaring at him.

"Broo broo haaahaa you never haahaaa you never" he tried to speak while laughing and ended up falling on the floor that's when Nyx also started laughing.

I felt like someone was hammering in my head.

"What the fuck is happening here?"

They immediately shut up and looked at me.

"I was sleeping and he came inside and suddenly yelled. So I fell."

Nyx explained again glaring at Angelo.

"Not my fault bro. I mean first of all you never told me when you were bringing her and secondly who sleeps on sofa in living room?"

Angelo tries to reason.

"What's your problem? I'll sleep wherever I want "

Nyx said suddenly being defensive.

"Enough of both of you. Angelo come with me to the kitchen and Nyx go to your room shower and come."

I walked towards the kitchen as soon as I was done speaking. I cannot handle these two kids right now.

"Sooooo"

Angelo came inside and started talking again.

"Don't you dare speak."

He zips up his mouth thankfully as I make 3 mugs of coffee for us.

But after 20 minutes he speaks again.

"Sooo she's Joe's daughter?"

Before I could say anything Nyx came inside the kitchen.

"Step-daughter. He is not my real father."

"Where is your real father then?"

Angelo spoke AGAIN before I could.

"Dead."

That's all she said and Angelo opened his mouth again to speak but I spoke before he could.

"You didn't tell me"

"You never asked"

I sighed and shook my head and passed her the coffee.

She frowned.

"It was my job."

"You can just cook later"

She looked like she was about to argue but by god's grace she didn't.

I'm still thinking about why she was sleeping on the couch when my phone rings. As I checked it was Nick so I walked out and stood infront of the floor to ceiling window.

"Hello bossman I guess there was some misunderstanding."

I frowned and asked.

"Why?"

"Because we checked whole flat twice and there are no footprints."

How? How is this possible? I saw it with my own eyes.

"Ok leave it"

Hanging up the phone I walked inside the kitchen and saw Angelo and Nyx glaring at each other.

"Now what?"

This time Nyx replies first without breaking eye contact with Angelo which I didn't like she should look at me when she speaks.

"He said Billie eilish is better than Taylor Swift. Like brooo what the fuck. Nooo neverr. MOTHER IS THE BEST."

She yelled at the end and I hissed due to my headache that was increasing.

"How can you-"

I cut off Angelo before he could complete his sentence.

"Angelo out. Right now."

He huffed and glared at me before stomping out of the kitchen like a kid and from the corner of my eyes I saw Nyx teasing him with her tounge sticking out.

I shook my head and followed Angelo to the car and we drove off with my head ache getting worse and it was only start.

‼️IMPORTANT‼️

NO HATE TO BILLIE EILISH OR THE FANS IT WAS JUST FOR THE STORY... WHICH IS FICTIONAL.....

PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT....