Respect my privacy

" Did you do anything?" Max asked Kayla whispering and she shook her head.
" Let's get out of here" Stella whispered and they nodded in agreement.

..

" Jayden, why are you starring at her?" Chloe asked . Jayden did not turn his face away from Kayla. He only turned his eyes to look at Chloe.
" Mind your business" he said then looked back at Kayla's seat only to see that they were not there. He looked around and saw them already hurrying out of the cafeteria.

He turned to Chloe with a frown then got up and walked out of the cafeteria.
"Isn't that the girl in the video?" Chloe asked.
" Yeah" Robin replied.
" So... What's going on?" Martin asked.
" She might probably be his new prey" Robin said leaning back on his chair.

" But...he didn't have to stare at her like that. I would have thought he had some feelings for her if I didn't know him well" Chloe said frowning.
" Wasn't she the reason he got mad at us the other time?" Martin asked.
" Look. Stop talking behind him you guys. Ask him if you want" Robin said, he got up and walked out.

..

    After running away from the cafeteria. Kayla headed to her dorm. She got to her room door, brought out her key and opened the door. She got in and closed the door behind her. She lazily turned to face her room properly and there.

She screamed in shock seeing Jayden seated on her chair with crossed legs.
" Jayden?" She whispered blinking her eyes trying to get herself out of shock and make sure she wasn't imagining things.

He was actually there
" Hi" Jayden spoke calmly, starring at her as if being in her room was nothing.
All Kayla could think about was how he got into the room. She had locked it with her key. The windows were also locked from the inside. She looked at her window to confirm and it was still locked.

She looked back at him as she wondered why he was in her room. What did he want from her? How did he even get here before her when she left the cafeteria before him.
' Lord am I doomed?'  she thought, still starring at him.

" You're just going to stand there?" Jayden asked still seated like he owned the place. Kayla felt a sudden mix of anger and disgust at his attitude. Even though she was scared, she couldn't tolerate it

" How the hell did you get into my room?" Kayla asked angrily.
" Mind the language you use in speaking to me. And your tone" He said calmly but Kayla could tell that was a warning. It made her more frightened at the thought of what he could do to her but she hoped he had some conscience and should know he trespassed.

She remained standing at her door afraid to take any step forward.
" What are you doing in my room?" She asked in a less angry tone and she watched him stand to his feet. There was no expression on his face as he stared at her intensely.

He finally looked away from her and started looking around the room ignoring her question. Kayla didn't know what else to do or say. She wanted to be as careful as possible. He could do anything to her in here, so she didn't want to anger him.

    Jayden's eyes landed on a small journal on the table and he picked it up. But before he could open it, Kayla had ran to him and held the journal as well, stopping him from opening it. She frowned at him.

" At least you could respect my privacy" She said almost shaking in fear. He tilted his head to the side.
" If I respected your privacy, do you think I'll be here?" He asked making Kayla gulp down in fear.
" Please" she muttered but that only increased Jayden's curiosity

He wondered what was so important in the book that she was trying so hard to hide. He stared at the book  then looked at her face.
' Why the hell am I so curious? When did I start caring about such irrelevant things?"  He asked himself, then Let go of the book.

Kayla exhaled in relief while he stood watching her. She put the journal under the other books that were on the table then turned back to him.

" Why are you here?" She asked hoping he'd answer but he stood silent.
    Unknown to Kayla. Jayden was busy thinking of an excuse . He didn't know why he came into her room. He could go anywhere he wanted to go and leave whenever he liked without having to explain anything but here he was in front of an ordinary girl feeling like he needed to give her an explanation.

What was it about her that intrigued him so much? He couldn't even understand himself. If he wanted to just walk out without answering. He could and she won't be able to do anything about it. Yet he was still there thinking of a good enough explanation.

Jayden stared at her. No girl has ever questioned him in his life that made him feel so stressed. Not even his friends could talk to him in this tune. He felt angry and somewhat helpless.

" I would appreciate it if you never come here again" Kayla said when she realized he wasn't going to answer her question. She was shaken to the bones, him coming to her room was enough to tell her she couldn't hide from him or avoid him anymore. She had already been noticed. All she had to do now was to act normal and don't annoy him.

" I came to take something" Jayden said immediately he remembered he had given her his jacket at the freshmen welcome party. Actually, he didn't want to take it back but that was the only thing that came to his mind at the moment.

     Kayla was confused " Take something?" She repeated after him. " Yeah" he said "My jacket" he added. Kayla's eyes widened in surprise.
" What jacket?" She asked just to make sure she wasn't misunderstanding.

" My jacket I gave you at the party" Jayden replied.

Please vote & comment 💜