Blood Red

Jayden was loosing total control of himself. He knew he wouldn't be able to make her forget if he went through with it. And Kayla was still in shock after hearing what he said . Why did he want her to run? She thought.

" Run" Jayden repeated with more urgency but yet, he was holding her to himself. His body wanted her but he didn't want to hurt her.
" I said run Kayla" Jayden said seriously, but slowly started to lick her neck, he would bite her anytime soon if she doesn't run.

Kayla thought he was telling her to run, maybe because he was turned on.
" Let me see your face" she said confidently and Jayden turned off the light instead. FEAR. Kayla became scared. She started to feel Jayden slowly withdrawing from her and then she held him by the shirt.

She was angry. He said he liked her yet he was acting weird, how could he even tell her to run?.
" I'm not going anywhere" She said even though the racing of her heart betrayed her.

' Why is she being so stubborn right now?' Jayden thought. He pushed Kayla against the wall hard making her wince in pain. Jayden had now completely lost control. He wanted her body and her blood, that was all that rang in his head.

.........

Max was walking by the sidewalk trying to call Kayla's number. He was worried about her, but her line wasn't going through. The girls in her dorm said they had not seen her come into the dormitory. He dials Riya's number and Riya picked up.

" Riya.."
" What do you want now?" She asked nonchalantly
" I just wanted to know if you've seen Kayla anywhere. I've been looking for her and trying to call her for hours now but to no avail. I'm worried" he explained.
" And you think I'm the person to call? Is she your girlfriend? Why are you so worried about her?" She asked in annoyance.
" Anyway, I didn't see her and honestly, I don't care" Riya added and ended the call.

Max withdrew the phone from his ear looking around in frustration.
' Kayla where are you? Where do I look for you?' he thought. He remembered earlier that Jayden was mad and he knew that Jayden was somehow interested in Kayla.

Max didn't know why or what Jayden wanted from Kayla, all he knew was that Jayden was interested in Kayla. He had noticed it for a while now
' Could she be in trouble?' Max thought to himself. Then immediately looked towards the building of the library that was actually quite far away. He turns to it and immediately started running towards it. He hadn't checked it yet, beside, Kayla liked to read there.....

..........

Kayla had noticed how Jayden treated her aggressively. It was evening and he had turned off the light, so the room was pitch black
" Jayden... What are you doing?" She asked as tears started gathering up in her eyes. Perhaps he lied about liking her and he was going to hurt her now, just like Riya and Stella said.

" I told you to run Miss Miles, but you were being too stubborn" Jayden groaned and then removed his face from her neck to look at her face. His eyes were blood red and since everywhere was dark, Kayla could see it.

She became still, she was scared, utterly terrified.
" Your... Your... Your eyes.. Jay... Jayden" Kayla stuttered. Only then did Jayden's right senses return. He froze. No. She had seen his eyes, how was he going to explain it? This was exactly what he had been avoiding.

Before Jayden could speak. Kayla quickly found the doorknob and bolted out. She ran as fast as she could, she ran out of the library not looking back. Her heart raced, she couldn't understand what just happened. Her thoughts were a mess. Did she hallucinate or what? Why were his eyes red? Why did he tell her to run? What was he?

She then saw Max running towards her from the opposite side. They got to each other and stopped. Kayla was panting, she couldn't stand steadily, her legs shook. Jayden looked scary, she hoped not to get traumatized. Max just watched her worriedly.
" Kayla, are you okay?" He asked trying to touch her but she moved away from him a little.

She looked up at his face and then remembered the reason she had gone to meet Jayden. She didn't succeed and this happened instead.
" What's the problem? Did Jayden do something to you?" Max asked slowly getting angry. Kayla quickly shook her head. No.
" Then what is it?" Max insisted.

Kayla's breathing started to even and she looked at him..
" Max, let's talk later. I want to be in my room for now" she said and before Max could say a word or do anything, she ran off heading for her dorm.

............

That night. Jayden sat on his bed with a frown. Yes Kayla doesn't actually know what he was but she was frightened. She would definitely have questions. He has to tell her, but how? Would she even listen?. No, he wouldn't tell her, she'll forget soon. He'll tell her he doesn't know what she was talking about and she'll think it was just her imagination.

The door opened and it was Chloe. She had a big smile on her face. Jayden didn't bother to look at her. He had something important in his mind and didn't really care about anything else.
Chloe walked to Jayden and sat on the bed by him. She placed her hand on his that were intertwined together.

Chloe had always liked Jayden, although she knew he was her prince she still tried to get close to him and that's why she was part of his close friend group. However, Jayden had always avoided her because he knew what she actually wanted and he wouldn't be granting her that wish.

" Jayden" she started, her voice soft and seductive. She slowly caressed his arm upward. Jayden kept a straight face not even glancing at her. But then he frowned, she knew he liked Kayla yet she was trying to get in the way.

Chloe stood up from the bed and slowly sat on Jayden, straddling him while she wrapped her arms around his neck starring into his eyes. She knew he was sexually starved and she wanted to take advantage of it. If she could get in bed with him just once. Maybe he'll see her differently.

Do you guys think he will tell her?

Please....... Don't forget to Vote & Comment 🎀