fifteen

Pei Ming, Feng Xin, Mu Qing, Wei Wuxian and Wei Wangji have gone to solve the half moon pass case therefore main suspect Guoshi Banyue is already rescued by Black Water now healing her broken soul and various injury she was sustaining from century. Nether Manor and Paradise Manor are now fully decorated to receive it’s Mistress. Tomorrow night will be double wedding in PuQi Shrine, hence, Xie Lian now sitting on Hua Cheng's lap, he learnt it from his shameless adopted son and son in law but it’s really relaxing. Shi Qingxuan and He Xuan are sitting closed together holding hands. Finally Yin Yu find the current host of White No Face, Lang Ying in ghost city as it’s lock downed he could not run away. They still could not find the fetus spirit though they keep an eye to the ugliest prostitutes. Now they are planing what to do with original Earth Master Ming Yi.

Xie Lian : "I am ashamed to admitt that if Wuxian and Wangji didn’t come to my life i still would have blame myself for everything."

Hua Cheng : "It’s okay as long as gege don’t harm yourself by sacrificing for useless fools."

Shi Qingxuan : "I have a doubt, i don’t know but it feels someone is behind the scene."

He Xuan : "Right, if you toke reference from us, who is the fast one to invent the method of changing fates?"

Xie Lian : "If you are mortal you will say that raining in rainy season is natural as the whirlpool but as God and Ghost we know the reason. Let me ask, what about Mount TongLu?"

He Xuan : "If normally say, it’s also naturally open in every hundred years, let ghost, ghoul, yao fight and kill each others and become fertilizer to produce a Supreme." shi qingxuan listen the story like a child fast time hear the Fairy tales in mortal realm. Also he is hearing He Xuan's deep manly voice which somewhat arousing him and he curse Wei Wuxian for this as he learnt it from that shameless bart.

Hua Cheng : "Yes just like medicine  refiner, it’s not national either, it’s have master who is powerful enough to promote Supreme and we know what they are capable of." He Xuan also realised how enormous powerful the owner of Mount TongLu maybe who refine Supreme in every hundreds year. Then what about them? Are they his pown? To play as he please? As if Xie Lian read his mind and released a heavy breath!

Xie Lian : "You are right lord Black Water, we are his pown, Kilin is not only promote Supreme but also produce, curse and various yao. Here, San Lang is cursed with fate, 'Star of Solitude', I killed one of his proud creation before my fast ascend so he is obsessed with me, now you can see where my superior strength and spiritual powers toke me, then you also blessed with his another exotic creation, 'Reverend of Empty Word' then last not the least he is the inventor of 'Changing Fates'."