seventeen

Qingxuan is very excited as well as nervous about his new home 'The Nether Water Manor' inside the Black Water Demon Lair. The Supreme Ghost King 'Black Water Submerging Boats' He Xuan is his Husband now who give up his obsession that allowed Shi Qingxuan to become real Elemental God. Still he felt insecurity inside him, what if he is not enough for Black Water? What if he don't like him as he had a fiancee before? No that won't do! He instantly transformed himself into his lady form. Now he realised that a pear of eyes looking at her like Pierced her soul.

Oh It's her newly wedded husband who is dumfounded on her beauty in red wedding robes and giving most lustful looks like he wants to devour her then and there. She nervously offer a shy smile under her half covered Veil and looked away. She didn't realised where they are until now, they are floating on a huge bone dragon in black water. Swarm of huge bone fishes are tailing besides and behind them toward a Island decorated with Red lanterns.

When they reached the Island a crowd of water ghoul and ghost received them with so much acceptance Shi Qingxuan fear that if they know who shi qingxuan really is they will chew her alive then and there. Anyway according to their weird rituals she cannot land her foot on her husband's house fast so He Xuan bridal carry her. She become red chilli in embarrassment as everyone is laughing at her red face. But the environment is too eye catching and beautiful so she peak her head from her husband's broad solid chest.

Now He Xuan is in front of a lake still going, shi qingxuan thought maybe this lake is his house after all he is a ghost king but Hua Cheng live like human. Before she jogg her brain more He Xuan enter the lake water and shi qingxuan closed her eyes to let the water touch her body. When no wet sensation come to her body she open her eyes again, ho! It's actually invisible stray that leading to Underground. When they reached Underground it's same as the Island no vivid difference. They just went on but this time they didn't reached to clear lake instead a very luxurious Black and red decorated Manor. This is the real Nether Water Manor and her home.

She expected a crowd but none come out, to read her mind He Xuan reply,

He Xuan : "No one is allowed here without my permission, let's go!"

He Xuan still carried her inside the huge luxurious Manor whose Walls are pitched black decorated with red papers, Flowers for wedding ceremony. He Xuan stop in front of a small yet delicate shrine, the same place they saw in their future memory. To prove her point name plate of Father, Mother, Sister &Fiances assault her views and her heart drop. Demon Xuan put her on a sitting mat and he Himself kneel beside her. She don't know what to do but she realised that it's marriage rituals to offer tea for blessings. They bow in front of the name plate then offer tea, have wedding wine. Again He Xuan carry her who knows where.
.
.
.
.
.
Paradise Manor is bursting with happiness to accept it's Queen but Xie Lian want to spend his Wedding Night in the Temple Hua Cheng build for him inside the most ominous place like Ghost City. His another purpose is to use the method his adopted son teach him, if anything go wrong others don't need to know. Though Hua Cheng is vibrating with excitement but he is actually nervous as his right eye is constantly rolling inside the eye socket.

Xie Lian and Hua Cheng step inside the current Nameless Temple and locked the door. They are now standing in front of a divine statue of Xie Lian, flower crown pleasing the God. Though Xie Lian had full 150 years worth future memories but handy work of San Lang, his devotion never stop amusing him more and more. He observed the neat and unmistakable work of the divine statue with twinkling eyes.

Hua Cheng : "Gege~" hua cheng tug xie lian's sleeve for his attention in whiney voice.