sixteen

Wei Wuxian explain the current situation, actually Wei Wuxian and Wei Wangji possess the most ancient source of divine spirit Fire Phoenix and Ice Dragon, all types of spirit demonic or spiritual and animals can sence their presence and felt safe heaven. There are two pair of Ancient divine source in history Ice Phoenix and Fire Dragon, other one is Fire Phoenix and Ice Dragon. There are also countless divine beast and spirit but who possess ancient source they become invisible with unique ability. That's explain what's actually happening now. With the presence of Yilling Patriarch and Hanguang Jun there are no new victims of scorpion snake but problem still hanging on their head to find antidote for victims. So they need to go deep inside Half moon pass. Pie Ming sence a very familiar presence but brush it off.

Feng Xin and Mu Qing safely rescue all travellers and sent them Gobi desert. A group of travellers follow them inside Half Moon Pass. This time Mu Qing also felt a familiar presence and Pie Ming cought a clear view, it’s his descend and right hand man Junior Pie Su, who is searching for something like headless chicken and fear evident in his poker handsome face. Pie Ming felt a cold shiver run down his spine when he remember the solid threat he got from Lord Rain Master that's the reason he is here in fast place. Why Junior Pie Su is here? His fear become reality when Feng Xin call out for Pie Su.

Feng Xin : "General Junior Pie! What are you doing here?" Pie Su stop on his place, when he saw his Lord Ming Guang he felt very ashemed and could not look at Pie Ming's eyes in guilt. Pie Ming also don’t know what to do in this situation, he had to save his right hand man for now then he will do what is necessary.

Pie Ming : "Aah finally you are here! It was his domain before he ascended so i ask his guidance to find antidote as soon as possible." pie su is totally speechless when did it was his domain? then he realised that his lord is trying to save him so he give a nod. But his dumbfounded look is not go unnoticed by Mu Qing.

Mu Qing : "Whatever, this place gives me cheap vibes let's get out of here as soon as possible." others also agreed with this point. None the less table turn and other than finding Banyue they all fight against giant Ke Mo, they kill all ghost solider of Ke Mo and captured him alive. It's true that Ke Mo and his lackeys are killing travellers from century but they are not the one who lead the travellers here, when they could not go outside of their city. They hang on the high pole, Guoshi Banyue again and again, everyone who come from outside their city are their enemy so they killed them. Ultimately Ke Mo is guilty one and Pie Su kept his mouth shut. Pie Ming know that one-day he have to pay for today's unsolved disappearance of travellers but he is not ready to lose Pie Su. It’s clearly his doing and if it proven he will definitely banished at least for two hundred years.

Wangxian couple left for PuQi Shrine and others left for heaven with criminals. When this news reached Jun Wu he is furious, becouse of Wei Wuxian and Wei Wangji, he could not able to drag XianLe in this mess, nor he able to Cut the wings of General Ming Guang. He is a perfect ruler in surface and he could not do anything without concrete evidence so for the time being Pie Su go away. But a satisfied smile curl up on his lips, when he got an idea to teach that uneducated bart a lesson. Shi Wu Du is asking about his little brother from Lord Earth Master but didn’t got any satisfying answer. Jun Wu already planed the best ending for Shi Wu Du in Lord Earth Master come Black Water's hand. Today he is somewhat more rigid maybe someone piss him off. Whatever he left the Great Martial Hall and communicate one of his pawn to do some chore.

Finally the ominous Night come, an elaborate ghost marriage held on PuQi Shrine in presence of Three God and a Human, Lord Rain Master who is Host, Wei Wuxian and Wei Wangji is Witness of this double marriage while Nie Huaisang is the event planner for the venue. A pair of Supreme Ghost King groom with elaborate Designed according to their significance Red Silk Open cut robes with high leather boots come to the platform. In high platform Lord Rain Master is standing with a scroll and An elemental God, lord wind master Shi Qingxuan and a Martial God, Crown Prince of XianLe, Xie Lian impatiently waiting with red Veil in Bride's robes, the design on their red silk robes perfectly described them each. Lord Rain Master host the Sacred rituals with unholy Grooms in ominous Night.