mutual edging

You haven't had sex in two weeks. You haven't touched yourself in a week. You're close to your period, and you're horny as hell. You've seen Rafe in all this time, but you haven't been able to be alone with him, only for a few kisses at a time. At dinners with his family, or your family, you sit beside each other. He reaches for your hand under the table, slides his fingertips up your inner thigh. When no one is looking, he sweeps your hair aside and kisses your neck, faintly.

You're a ticking time bomb. All you think about is sex. On the way over to Rafe's, all you can imagine is his body on yours, his breath heavy in your ear, his cock filling you up, his hips rolling into you under his bedsheets, you're head buried between the pillows until he pushes you up against the headboard, you whining his name, and him getting off on it. You get so wrapped up in the fantasy, you forget where you are.

And who knows if that will even happen? The two weeks without sex wasn't planned or warranted. It's just how things rolled out. You've never been this starved for him, for sex.

You've slipped into the sexiest outfit from your closet in hopes that it will make him hungry for you; a halter tank top without a bra and a tiny, tiny translucent skirt. Your mother was skeptical when she saw you, but she kept her mouth shut. You can make up an excuse, something. You have to come up with something to tell all of your parents so you and Rafe can be alone for more than ten minutes.

As soon as the car stops in the drive by the front door, you leap out of the backseat and welcome yourself inside. Your mother shouts after you---no matter how close your families are, she never just welcomes herself in, because "it's rude."

You search for Rafe before Ward, Rose, Sarah, or Wheezie sees you. Your mother walks in like a breath of fresh air and announces your arrival with a smile. Rose's heels click around the doorframe. She smiles, and her eyes fall down your body, which is too exposed for her taste---you know that.

Your mother kisses both of her cheeks. Ward shows up and greets both your parents, then you. He says Sarah is in the back den. You say, "Thanks," and use it as an excuse to find Rafe.

You bump into him as you walk through the library. He grabs your arm, and it's like he's all over your body, all at once. His eyes fall down. He smiles like he knows you've dressed this way for him.

"Hi," you say, sheepishly.

"Hey." His grin widens. "Holy shit. You look sexy."

Rafe slides an arm around your waist and pulls you in so your hips touch his. Your clit throbs. He's right there---right there.

"Can we go upstairs?" you ask him.

He nods. "Yeah. Come on." He takes you by the hand and guides you upstairs. Quietly, you both slip into his room, and he clicks the door shut. He looks at you again. Now that you're alone, both of you visibly relax. "Wow. Fuck, I missed you."

"I wore this for you." It spills from your mouth like a guilty confession.

Rafe pulls you in again, sweeps your hair back, teases your neck with his lips and his breath. "I like it," he says. "I like it a lot."

"Yeah?" A grin breaks across your face.

His mouth sinks into the crook of your neck, right where you like it. His fingertips tease under the strap of your halter top. "You're not wearing a bra?"