roommates pt. 3

because you guys wanted it :)

From now on, when you wanna fuck? Come to me.

That's what Rafe had said. And it was hot, how he was so willing to give it up to you anytime you wanted. How he wanted to fuck you so badly, he offered to be a toy for you.

And the sex.

The sex was... God.

It was hot.

It was like nothing you'd experienced before, like you'd never experienced sex before. He said he would make you come, and he came through. And you know that if you told him you wanted it again, he would make it happen.

But waking up the next morning and remembering didn't make you melt into the bed like an ooey-gooey mess. Your heart stopped. Rafe isn't some boy you met at a bar and kicked out after a couple of rounds in bed. If you told Rafe to go home, he'd go right into the next room.

He had to go to work early, so the apartment was yours for the morning. It was a relief. You could avoid running into him for a little while longer.

You didn't work that day, but you couldn't stay home. Every inch of the apartment was a reminder. Flashbacks of yourself coming hit you like little bullets. Everytime you remember, you want to die.

Even when you finally came with JJ, you didn't come that hard. But with Rafe, you were like a waterfall, a loose canon, a firework finale. And he was there, and he had witnessed it. How embarrassing.

But you're horny. And you know that if you hit up JJ, he'll have sex with you. And you won't embarrass yourself because you probably won't come.

Or maybe you will. Maybe Rafe has opened the dam. Maybe now that you have come, really come, it'll be easier now.

You ask JJ if you can meet at his place, but he says no. His cousin is staying there with his girlfriend---he doesn't even want to be there.

Then it'll have to be quick.

When he shows up at your apartment door in the late afternoon, you pull him in and tell him you have to be somewhere in a half an hour. Rafe's schedule working for his dad is not always routine. He could be home early today, or super late, but you don't want to ask him.

"Where's your roommate?" JJ stumbles back onto your bed as you undress yourself---there isn't time for a sexy reveal.

"Work."

You kiss him, mostly to shut him up from anymore questions. He feels up your dress and squeezes your ass. You kiss him more aggressively. He goes along with it for a minute then laughs. "Wow, you must be really horny."

"I am," you say. You feel him through his jeans then undo them and pull them down. JJ takes off his own shirt then helps you out of your bra and underwear.

He pulls you under him as you make out. You stroke him between your bodies until he's ready. You whimper when he goes in. You shut your eyes, remembering, focusing.

JJ breathes in your ear like he's trying not to make noise.

"You can make noise," you tell him, gently. "I wanna hear what I'm doing to you."

At first, JJ sounds inauthentic, like he's only making noise to please you. But then he must start to feel it because he starts moaning for real.

This is nothing like how it was with Rafe. The moment his cock slid inside of you, you couldn't hold back. This isn't even average.

"JJ," you say. "Talk to me."

"What? Oh, fuck." His voice quivers.

"Are you close?"